• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2166 Very clean PHO $395 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your jred is much more minty than this one.

Maybe?
It get's old hearing guys say mint when the saw is just another used saw, heck I get tired of guys saying NIB, when it's really new with a box because it's already been opened.
This is not a mint saw, but it does appear as though it's clean as in it has been cleaned off, but that's not typically what people mean when describing an item they are selling.
For the price you have it as now I think it's a good price, just think the description is off.
Agreed. Theres half an oak tree packed around the exhaust port, and the air filter is brown. Very nice looking saw for sure, but not mint. I think its a personal thing. Pride? I have a '98 chevy Z71 thats rusting to pieces. Its mint in my eyes cuz it runs well, does what i need it to do, and has never left me stranded in 240,000 miles. If i had to guess this is how @Wlslxer came up with his discription. Look at all the sport swag in the backgrounds! FLMAO!! Hes a proud MFER:laugh: sorry for thread stealing, but heres a bump to a "nice" saw and a good price. GLWS!

It get's old hearing guys say mint when the saw is just another used saw, heck I get tired of guys saying NIB, when it's really new with a box because it's already been opened.
This is not a mint saw, but it does appear as though it's clean as in it has been cleaned off, but that's not typically what people mean when describing an item they are selling.
For the price you have it at now I think it's a good price, just think the description is off.
The pics were not the clearest on my phone, but it looks to have lower use, and the price is great for 70ccs. If I needed, or even wanted one, I'd buy it for that price. Mint, new, box, clean are all terms overused here. I've seen some pretty mint burned up saws, and sold an ugly(in this context) saw or two that I'd been through and was probably better than new inside. Best to just state the facts and let the pics do the talking, and then let a potential buyer contact you for deets. I think that's what we all do here in one form or another. Long as we stand behind what we sell if there's a problem or difference it's all good.

Detective chipper's on the case! Being chippy as usual. But seriously chipper, my guy, i think you need to relax. Im not out here trying to swindle anyone. I figured MOST people would understand that saying this saw is "$#%&ing mint" actually meant "this is a sweet 2166" and nothing more than that. Its obviously a used and cleaned saw. Guess i thought that was self explanatory but.........

You know what gets tiresome for me? Dudes up on here cynically calling into question and undermining legit threads with their speculative, snarky sarcasm. Hmmmm i wonder why we have that sticky???? A real mystery...

To everybody else. PM me and ill happily send you my cell to chat about the saw. I 100% will stand by it and be accountable to any AS member that's interested.

And heII ya z71 guy my rusty @ss '94 yota is MINT as heII! (maybe i should say heck i dont want to put SOME people off)

Back