2172 On Sale at TCS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. Just pulled up TSC's website.
Telling me $799 for the 2172 and $699 for the 2166.
TSC's spec page is showing both 70 cc saws but the 2172 has a higher hp rating than the 2166?

Nor am I trying to pressure Terry or anyone else into a price match, just pointing out that it might pay to inquire before buying.

Was quoted $715 for a 2172 (no b/c) locally.

Man, you folks have me looking at one of these two saws.
I had forgotten how bad of an influence this place is!

Man, you folks have me looking at one of these two saws.
I had forgotten how bad of an influence this place is!

Aint that the freaken truth,,,

I dang near clicked on one for 699, did some checking (glad I did) then when I checked back they went back up to 799. Glad I checked because for no more work than it is to remove the transfers and grind out the restrictors I will go with a 2166 and save the C note.

So, did anyone buy one of those cheap saws this week? I never hear about people buying the Baileys $499 DCS6401s either?

I sell the 2166 for 650 with a 20'' total bar and chain.
Is that bar branded as the total super bar as in the shiny one or some other name on it? If it's the super I'm buying from you when I sell my 039 and 044. Heck I will buy one anyway...that price beats anything locally.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

So, did anyone buy one of those cheap saws this week? I never hear about people buying the Baileys $499 DCS6401s either?

I bought the Makita 6401 at Baileys for $499, in fact I liked it so well and thought it was such a good deal that I picked up a second at the same $499 and combined it with a free shipping offer for an even better deal. Would not want you to go through life thinking that people never take advantage of good deals when they become available. I am quite sure that I am not the only person to have hit the "add to cart" button when Baileys had those sales, even though you may have not heard about them.

Is that bar branded as the total super bar as in the shiny one or some other name on it? If it's the super I'm buying from you when I sell my 039 and 044. Heck I will buy one anyway...that price beats anything locally.

yep ,shiny total super bar

Ohhh nice lol. Ok when I'm ready to buy I'm going to have you ship one to Georgia.

Yea I never could understand people making multiple trips and waiting for clapped out Home Depot rejects when news ones can be gotten for a little more money.

Back