• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good afternoon, and welcome. Where abouts in MI are you located, and are you strictly looking for the orange version or would a redhead suit your fancy as well(Jonsered 2152, 2153)? Are you looking for the "OE" version or the "NE" version?

I don't have any experience with jonsered so I don't really know how similar they are. I would prefer the NE version but am open to the OE if condition and price are good.

I don't have any experience with jonsered so I don't really know how similar they are. I would prefer the NE version but am open to the OE if condition and price are good.
2153 is basically same saw just red and black.there's a lot of different model jonsereds that husky and jonsereds share the same parts.I still want one.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

How about this NE? Got a few members in east GA..
0920b616372e42dbe21e1751c7648990.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back