350/346xp build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he does it anymore it will be a open port[emoji1]

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
I suppose I could out a megaphone on it like the old school sleds lol [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This saw is a little ripper!!! Super impressed, I can only get better with break in. I only did a base gasket delete and muffler, no porting at all.
48c2516dd956cf95a68fd723d7f94a79.jpg
41f76abbd6902ce6bcb6f35db983b9db.jpg
66f8a5556907e40c90b17533cf62b138.jpg
50eabee10898b8948beb10d161c3e923.jpg

I might pull mine apart again and do the base gasket delete...but it runs so good.

Chain needs a little help but that's year old dry red oak. Pretty impressed for such a small displacement saw!

Youtube banned me for that video wtf!

They sent you an email to your YouTube email account. Fill out the appeal explaining that your videos comply with their user agreement, that your vids are either safe or unsafe for kids, and that it’s just you cutting firewood. Most of them get reinstated the next day

They sent you an email to your YouTube email account. Fill out the appeal explaining that your videos comply with their user agreement, that your vids are either safe or unsafe for kids, and that it’s just you cutting firewood. Most of them get reinstated the next day
Yes, I got that email, but they want the URL for my channel, I dont know it and I cant figure out how to get it without being able to access my account.
My content is literally me running my personal saws and working on them. But I have like 8 years worth of videos on there that I would like to be able to access.

Yes, I got that email, but they want the URL for my channel, I dont know it and I cant figure out how to get it without being able to access my account.
My content is literally me running my personal saws and working on them. But I have like 8 years worth of videos on there that I would like to be able to access.

Couldn’t find my url either. Just tell them your YouTube name

Couldn’t find my url either. Just tell them your YouTube name
I guess I'll try again tomorrow, but it wouldnt let me past without a valid URL I'm pretty sure.

I was able to submit the form. Now we will wait and see.

I sharpened the chain on the saw today and headed out to the wood pile. All I can say is I'm impressed! This little saw is a screamer and has no problem pulling the 18" bar totally buried in red oak. This may quickly become one of my favorites.

Added some bling today lol
Go ahead and flame me I can take it lol

61303e98e211ef93705487141f4d4ab8.jpg

d5dd107c88f986a21b0862eef0657fcf.jpg

Where did you get your spikes? I got mine off ebay for a 455 i think.

Latest posts

Back