361 double dogs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They lined up fine for me. The outer dog sits just a hair forward, but other than that, good fit.

Yeah, I measured it and the inside dawg sits around 8mm or 0.31" further out than the outside dawg. The inside dawg sits a bit lower also.

Yeah, I measured it and the inside dawg sits around 8mm or 0.31" further out than the outside dawg. The inside dawg sits a bit lower also.

It's not a big deal, really. I thought it would be when I first put them on. Works just fine, put 'em on, dog in and sweep!

i like the small dawg for small bucking this is my 440 wearing the small dawg and 20"
GEDC1619.jpg

same saw 28"
_MG_4644.jpg

ive found that limbing big branches at funky angles were the inside dawg doasnt catch but the outside does that its kinda handy, but then again when the chain is good and sharp i dont need a dawg to get the through the wood.

It's not a big deal, really. I thought it would be when I first put them on. Works just fine, put 'em on, dog in and sweep!

You're right, logs are never perfectly round/flat either so a bit of difference doesn't really matter. I am currently working on some bigger dawgs for the 361 - they will similar to the 440 dawgs just not as aggressive. Now I just have to finish the profiles and then have them laser cut.

finally got the seller to answer my repeated emails for refund.
he ignored all 3 emails over the course of several days...
as soon as i filed a complaint with paypal yesterday, not even an hour later, he responds! go figure:dizzy:

so he declined my request for a refund, and gave no reason why he would not give a refund.
i sent another message through paypal complaint service thing, and asked one more time for my money back and just said they just DONT FIT! he writes back "they should fit"... figured id give it one more try, again i write back.. "THEY DONT FIT - PLEASE REFUND MY $26, ill pay the shipping i dont care!" .. so i guess it was the $4 return shipping that he didnt wana pay! that was the deal breaker.. because now he has agreed to refund my money , minus the shipping, once they arrive back to him

im my opinion he turned nothing into something... he said they fit a named model saw, they didnt, refund the money..
it took lodging a damn complaint with paypal, just to get the guy to respond to emails in the first place!.. and then a few more to get him to stand up to his return policy which is clearly in his ads!

i personally wont buy anything from that name on ebay again.

.. at least he got to keep his $8 in shipping fees :dizzy:

Last edited:
I've never had trouble from him either, but never had a reason to conplain yet either.

Thats when you see the real side of someone, when they send you something wrong and treat you like crap for wanting a refund.

I'll be thinking about whether or not I want to deal with him again either.

I've never had trouble from him either, but never had a reason to conplain yet either.

Thats when you see the real side of someone, when they send you something wrong and treat you like crap for wanting a refund.

I'll be thinking about whether or not I want to deal with him again either.

that's a really good point and I would like to add to it. If you deal with someone and if by chance it goes bad and they make it right. (not give you a freebie, just make it right, which is all anyone should ask) you feel inclined to do business with them again. For four dollars he lost a lot of potential sales. Bad move IMHO.

Back