365-372 build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both my 365's seem to rev a little quicker after I put the hightop filters on them.

Mine rev pretty darn fast with the low top.

Here is my last one I did. Its a 371

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fqVqk8GLuDY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fqVqk8GLuDY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I guess everyone has there own way of setting up a saw. Looks like your way works real good for you. Nice saw!

Makes sence only if you don't keep your air filters clean! :jawdrop:

Troll, What the hell does a clean or dirty air filter have to do with it? Any idiot knows a dirty filter doesn't flow as good as a clean one. His point is a bigger filter has the potential to flow more air!

Here is another scientific observation like yours, If your fuel filter is plugged itll flow less than if its not!

:cheers: And I agree 2stroked2smoke I like the high top better, apparently husqvarna does to.

Troll, What the hell does a clean or dirty air filter have to do with it? Any idiot knows a dirty filter doesn't flow as good as a clean one. His point is a bigger filter has the potential to flow more air!

Here is another scientific observation like yours, If your fuel filter is plugged itll flow less than if its not!

:cheers: And I agree 2stroked2smoke I like the high top better, apparently husqvarna does to.

Common misunderstanding in the US, is all I want to say about that!

If it was true, why do you think the "high top" never was offered on the Jonsered 2171, that basically is the same saw? :confused:

If it was true, why do you think the "high top" never was offered on the Jonsered 2171, that basically is the same saw? :confused:

So your point is ONE saw wasnt offered with the high top???????????

Maybe its not a misunderstanding from the US at all, just a bunch a BS from Norway!!! LOL

I guess everyone has there own way of setting up a saw. Looks like your way works real good for you. Nice saw!

Yes, honestly, I just go with what I have, if I had to choose, I'd get the hightop, its just that I don't feel like buying all the parts to change it over.

Guys, lets not turn this into a pissing match please.

Probably marketing reasons that's why, I'm sure it has nothing to do with which one is better.

Latest posts

Back