365HD XTorq Too Much Fuel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other issue was it worked fine with the 'new carb' ...then it stopped working fine.. so you think the second carb is faulty through excessive fuel in the saw ..after It actually ran correctly ? ..But then stoped running correctly?? This is absolutely insane ?

You should say much more when you need to say more and say much much less when you need to say much less.

You don't have to thank anyone for their involvement, we are all quite wecome to dismiss anyone silently.
Once again, that was not my position.^^
What's your first name?? Troll!

It never has ran correctly. The saw will eventually start if I keep emptying gas out of the cylinder, at some point I get enough gas out where it fires up and runs, but spews has out of the muffler and decompression valve. I tore original carb apart and cleaned to no avail. The 2nd carb made no change to me, but I may not have given enough time to empty all the residual gas making me think the carb was not the problem, when in reality it probably is. Does that clarify? Didn’t think I made it sound so confusing. I’m just needing more time to work on it is all. I don’t believe the coil is the issue.

It never has ran correctly. The saw will eventually start if I keep emptying gas out of the cylinder, at some point I get enough gas out where it fires up and runs, but spews has out of the muffler and decompression valve. I tore original carb apart and cleaned to no avail. The 2nd carb made no change to me, but I may not have given enough time to empty all the residual gas making me think the carb was not the problem, when in reality it probably is. Does that clarify? Didn’t think I made it sound so confusing. I’m just needing more time to work on it is all. I don’t believe the coil is the issue.

Ok..am I going crazy or is it you? One of us is going bat §hit crazy. I though you temperalely believed that the problem was fixed with the installation of the second carb? So at one point..It must have ran properly as that's what you posted at top of p2 (on my divice)
Right? So at one point you said it was fixed? Correct? So was that based on performance?

Ok..am I going crazy or is it you? One of us is going bat §hit crazy. I though you temperalely believed that the problem was fixed with the installation of the second carb? So at one point..It must have ran properly as that's what you posted at top of p2 (on my divice)
Right? So at one point you said it was fixed? Correct? So was that based on performance?

Thought it was fixed last night with original carb, then same thing this morning as in heavy flooding. Changed carb this afternoon from another saw.

I think the OP should just take the saw to a qualified shop and let them work on it. He cannot clearly or consistently decided what he wants the problem to be which makes advising corrective matters almost impossible.

My bet is on VERY flooded still. Pull the plug, turn the saw over upside down, hold WOT, and pull it 20-30 times. Now get a rag and wipe all the filthy mix off your arm. Then install a fresh plug, hold it WOT again with no choke, and when it starts...hold it open! It will spit crap out...its OK. It will clear out and run.

Saw is fixed this morning. Was the metering needle in the carb was not seated correctly. All I needed was more time to look into it. 2 pulls with choke and one without and fires right up with no issues.

Saw is fixed this morning. Was the metering needle in the carb was not seated correctly. All I needed was more time to look into it. 2 pulls with choke and one without and fires right up with no issues.
Unless your boat is sinking,, do not ask for help. A non mechanic that is deaf dumb and blind would know if a needle is open. It is unmistakable.
(I know you know some things)
Then you put a second carb on that fixed the problem? Then you realised it didn't? and said it had the same problem. Come on dude? Don't play people. Maybe it really happened and you knew the problem and just wanted some back and forth but you did not come across as sincere at all.
You realize that starts to hurt the people that really need help?

Why in the world would I want any back and forth? My main question was to ask if there was anything I could have screwed up in these new carbs. Come on dude, who does these things for attention? I am no small engine mechanic by any means, and legitimately had questions. And it was barely noticeable the little bit of stuff that was blocking the carb needle. Don’t worry, I won’t be posting any more questions after this.

Back