372 or 562

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also i want to share a little something with you fellas - A lot of you probably know about them but for those that don’t here it is. I am not a logger or cut for a living but this fuel/oil can is the best money I’ve spent in long time. What i want y’all to know is this thing has to come from UK because they can’t sell here and they cost a lot because of shipping but if you or family friend does amazon them you get free shipping if they buy for you. Still high for a fuel tank but dang it’s handy. No more running over with gas or oil and it holds wrench files and screwdrivers. I will post link to amazon because on eBay they’re like 80 bucks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
Read about it a little. Still high for a fuel can but like i said it’s the doodoo to use and it seals moisture out even if you are out with it in rain. I’ll add one thing about it. Let pressure off if it’s been sitting in sun before you turn upside down to fill a saw . Learned the hard way If this post is bad to do on site delete or if i should have put somewhere else then move it. Just wanted to share a good thing

Anybody know without looking up if i can run same chain as a 372 on this 562 ? I can compare when it gets here just thought someone might know. Be nice to use same since 372 is 24” also just not sure and will bars interchange ?

Both are the same bar mount, so yes you can interchange bars as long as the drive sprockets are for the same pitch chain. It'd be a surprise if they were different though, both should have 3/8 rims on them.

All of mine are 0.50 . Things just gettin better and better I sure appreciate the info fellas. It says it takes weeks for the tank to make the ride but mine actually came pretty quick or a lot Faster than i thought it would. Man I’m glad you posted cause i was afraid some of you fellas were gonna make fun of me about the can - i even thought at first this was good for a city slicker with lots of money but i swear the features are slick

All of mine are 0.50 . Things just gettin better and better I sure appreciate the info fellas. It says it takes weeks for the tank to make the ride but mine actually came pretty quick or a lot Faster than i thought it would. Man I’m glad you posted cause i was afraid some of you fellas were gonna make fun of me about the can - i even thought at first this was good for a city slicker with lots of money but i swear the features are slick
I see your in NC as well. I'm 30 minutes south of Blowing Rock, in the foothills.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Duce it’ll be the first thing i do to it - and ammo a if you’re just south of blowing rock then that’s a little more than the foothills isn’t it ? Foothills to me is wilkesboro - my favorite place to go is around Boone and out to mast gen stores. I’m just west of Winston salem on the edge of the Yadkin River.

Duce it’ll be the first thing i do to it - and ammo a if you’re just south of blowing rock then that’s a little more than the foothills isn’t it ? Foothills to me is wilkesboro - my favorite place to go is around Boone and out to mast gen stores. I’m just west of Winston salem on the edge of the Yadkin River.
Yes it's foothills, southern tip of Caldwell county. Part of Blowing Rock is in the northern tip of the county and part is in watauga county where Boone is. Wilkesboro is farther from me than blowing Rock.

Gotcha - been to the high school in Caldwell - son played baseball there and his coach went to HS there i believe. Out in boonies but trip there was pretty nice rolling pastures everywhere.
There are three high schools in the county. South Caldwell, West Caldwell and Hibriten.

I believe it was south at beginning of season and at end of season they got beat by west. Is west the field that’s down in a hole kind of ? Baseball Well they’re both kind of in a hole so we went south from 40 to south and north on 64 for a while to go to west Caldwell. South is where coach went to school and it was just a scrimmage game but west was a state playoff game toward end of season. We will be going again soon - sons senior year for HS. Know anybody up there that’s a wizard on tuning a carb on saws ?

I believe it was south at beginning of season and at end of season they got beat by west. Is west the field that’s down in a hole kind of ? Baseball Well they’re both kind of in a hole so we went south from 40 to south and north on 64 for a while to go to west Caldwell. South is where coach went to school and it was just a scrimmage game but west was a state playoff game toward end of season. We will be going again soon - sons senior year for HS. Know anybody up there that’s a wizard on tuning a carb on saws ?
South is kinda in a hole, just off Hwy 321. That's where I went the year it was built. Madison Bumgarner went there. I'm a Bumgarner as well but no relation. I've never been to West's field.
As far as carb tuning, there are some good YouTube videos about it. There are also some good threads on this site about it. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site and some great guys that are willing to help.

I go RC heli flying out that way once or twice a year.

Pfafftown right on the banks of the Yadkin. Nicest flying site I know of.

Latest posts

Back