372 vs 576

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They list at 14.55lbs. I think you are right on at 15. Feels larger and heavier than a 371 which they listed at a freakish 13lbs.
372 is 14 lbs and the xpw is 15. Not much difference in them really.

Just going by husqvarna specs 371xp at 13.0, 372xp at 13.2, 576xpat at 14.55. Going by my calibrated hand, the difference is there. My 576 feels bigger than the 371/372. Need to get a pic of two side by side. Top cover is definitely taller, and powerhead may be a bit wider

I think the difference between the AT version and non AT is greater than that on the website, but websites are often inaccurate.

I plan to run a 576 at GTG, so I can have my own opinion.

I remember I got slammed pretty good for stating that I hefted a 562 and 362 side by side in the store, and they felt the same wt to me. The Husky site (at the time) had under stated the 562 wt, and everyone said I was crazy. Well now some actual wts have come in, and Husky has revised their website, and turns out I wasn't quite so crazy after all. So much of this "feel stuff" is subjective, and what one person likes, another may not.

I think the difference between the AT version and non AT is greater than that on the website, but websites are often inaccurate.

I plan to run a 576 at GTG, so I can have my own opinion.

I remember I got slammed pretty good for stating that I hefted a 562 and 362 side by side in the store, and they felt the same wt to me. The Husky site (at the time) had under stated the 562 wt, and everyone said I was crazy. Well now some actual wts have come in, and Husky has revised their website, and turns out I wasn't quite so crazy after all. So much of this "feel stuff" is subjective, and what one person likes, another may not.
I've had both and there's no felt difference between them. 372 to one is enough to notice.

Back