372xp oiler o-ring location?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part number is 503263019 and here is a picture. Like a thick hair. As said before, oil it.

Attachments

• IMG_7160.JPG
    IMG_7160.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
I actually picked up five if them today, I have already been down this rd before my friend. It's easy to miss and usually gets destroyed when you take the bushing off

thats the thing.... so can I. I don't need someone else to order for me... what I need is dealers to have stock in case I need the part that day, but around here, because shipping is so fast from husky, they don't bother to stock lotta parts. and guys usually don't fix things anyway... oh well

hmm... so Jacob was recommending a new bushing instead of the o-ring. ok. maybe I'll just seal it up w/ some loctite 518 and call it a day.

i'll get those o - rings in a day or two and post my results... i'll try w/ an o ring and see what happens.

My 365 has the same thin metal washer that goes under the oil pump.

The 1st time I replaced the oil pump I thought the metal washer was in the wrong place. Once I got a manual I saw where it goes. I have never had the actual seal out of mine.

Went to my dealer this morning and got a new seal for that side, $20:eek: I also ordered the little O ring $1.59 and a new sleeve $12.50.
I ain't sure what's leaking there but I should have it covered.

John

Latest posts

Back