• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372XP - Ported - My Personal Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale is my personal 372XP. This is the original 71cc 372XP, my favorite over the XPW and XTorq. I built this saw several years ago from mostly all new parts. It has a new crankcase, tank/handle, plastic covers, etc. It has a bored out 385/390XP carb and intake boot, and 372 XT filter adapter and HD filter. These are direct bolt on replacement parts with full OEM functionality. I have used it a decent amount, but it is still in like new condition. It runs fantastic with no problems at all. I am only selling this saw because I bought another nearly brand new 372XP that I will be building for myself shortly.

I'm asking $850, PHO, free shipping within the continental US. A couple months ago, I mentioned that I would be selling this saw. Several guys mentioned that they were interested. If you were one of these guys, please PM me. I would like to give you first dibs.

IMG_2372-L.jpg

IMG_2373-L.jpg

IMG_2374-L.jpg

IMG_2377-L.jpg

IMG_2378-L.jpg

IMG_2379-L.jpg

IMG_2380-L.jpg

IMG_2361-L.jpg

I was just looking for some inspiration for my 288 that will be hitting the bench soon.

If only it was a "certain" 288. :laugh: Man can dream, can't he?:rock:
Pics of certain 288 pleeze.

That particular saw is the most beautiful 288 I have ever seen and have been after it thru pms. I made a standing offer to buy (but didnt name a number) and have left it alone. When Brad parts with that saw he will more than make his money back. A perfect 288 is my "holy grail" saw and Brad has the nicest one I have ever seen.

That particular saw is the most beautiful 288 I have ever seen and have been after it thru pms. I made a standing offer to buy (but didnt name a number) and have left it alone. When Brad parts with that saw he will more than make his money back. A perfect 288 is my "holy grail" saw and Brad has the nicest one I have ever seen.

Brad, if you want it gone. Steven is true to his word. I know this personally. He said the same thing to me last November.

Whoever got this 372? Got a great saw!!

Back