• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372XP - Ported - My Personal Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 288 is very happy, having made it's way to the basement with my nicest saws :)

The 372 is still for sale. I don't recall who all showed interest a while back, so am giving them just a little time to come forward.

The basement? On the floor? Cold Concrete? Or a steel/lifeless shelf?:ices_rofl: My mintiest saw (262xp from Clint- Cgraham1... hell of a Guy) is sitting on top of my Armoire. If I have to stare at shoes, purses and jewelry in a room that I sleep in.... then she can stare at something I love in the room she sleeps in. It's called Compromise.:D I do have room over the fireplace for that 288. :bowdown:
I picked up my beater 254 and 262 from Randy tonight. They road home on a thick moving blanket with the 064 and another "Holy Grail" saw I was able to talk Randy out of.:rock: I landed a saw that has alluded me for a few years. For what the 254 and 262 lack in looks... Randy cooked em up extra special. Both are screamers, both have finger ports, both have worked over 262xp carbs.:ices_rofl: Im specting the 254xp will make all my other 50cc saws irrelevant.:)

Happy cuttin.;)

Brad, if you want it gone. Steven is true to his word. I know this personally. He said the same thing to me last November.

Whoever got this 372? Got a great saw!!

Thank you very much for the kind words Kenis. Id do it again in a heartbeat.:rock:

I'm surprised nobody has picked this up yet! If I hadn't just bought that xpw from caddguy I'd have jumped all over this one.

Whoever does pick it up will have themselves an amazing saw!

The basement? On the floor? Cold Concrete? Or a steel/lifeless shelf?:ices_rofl: My mintiest saw (262xp from Clint- Cgraham1... hell of a Guy) is sitting on top of my Armoire. If I have to stare at shoes, purses and jewelry in a room that I sleep in.... then she can stare at something I love in the room she sleeps in. It's called Compromise.:D I do have room over the fireplace for that 288. :bowdown:
I picked up my beater 254 and 262 from Randy tonight. They road home on a thick moving blanket with the 064 and another "Holy Grail" saw I was able to talk Randy out of.:rock: I landed a saw that has alluded me for a few years. For what the 254 and 262 lack in looks... Randy cooked em up extra special. Both are screamers, both have finger ports, both have worked over 262xp carbs.:ices_rofl: Im specting the 254xp will make all my other 50cc saws irrelevant.:)

Happy cuttin.;)

So wait?? You brought home 4 saws? What's the other Holy Grail saw? Inquiring minds want to know ;)

Randy's 655bp wanted one for 3 yrs. Never could find one that someone would part with. Then when he started his thread on another site back in Nov.... I put his saw on my "watch list" and I've been fishing ever since. He was kind enough to offer it to me saying "he didnt use it much and he knows when I put my mind to something.... Im gonna make it happen. So he wanted me to have it." It came with a beautiful 36'' (or longer- I dont know... biggest bar I have ever owned) Poulan Pro bar and chain. Bar is in MINT condition.

Randy's 655bp wanted one for 3 yrs. Never could find one that someone would part with. Then when he started his thread on another site back in Nov.... I put his saw on my "watch list" and I've been fishing ever since. He was kind enough to offer it to me saying "he didnt use it much and he knows when I put my mind to something.... Im gonna make it happen. So he wanted me to have it." It came with a beautiful 36'' (or longer- I dont know... biggest bar I have ever owned) Poulan Pro bar and chain. Bar is in MINT condition.

:rock: Nice!!! Those are definitely beauties! :bowdown:

Back