• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 372XPW Like New

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA_Boy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Selling my mint 372XPW, it's in like new condition with about 2 or 3 tanks ran through it. Matter of fact, the last time i used it a year ago it had just "broken in" and really woke up. I bucked up two trees with it and that's it!
Comes with a Husky 24" bar and 90+% chain, an additional new 24" chain AND a new 20" bar and new chain.
Non ethanol gas was used in this saw. Has a very clean muffler mod done with spark arrestor screens intact.

$650 gets it all to your house.

CAM00196.jpg CAM00190.jpg CAM00181.jpg CAM00183.jpg CAM00182.jpg

Attachments

• CAM00182.jpg
    CAM00182.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
thx ole buddy. but the deal fell thru I reckon. Dude wont accept a us postal mo. paypal only. this saw is still up for grabs......my luck eh? :)
cant win em all.....

your a real pal for offering. Mike did the same but I really woukdnt feel comfy about it. no biggie. itll be a good saw for someone thats never had an xpw before.

well.....looks like the seller is cool with a m.o. and I have a nice xpw. thx again pro and Mike.

I prefer PayPal. But a M.O. is fine for me now. I just wait to receive the funds before shipping.

Congrats. Had I checked back sooner, I would have immediately sent a PP payment after your post referring to the deal not going through.

Your gonna love it!

And Good on GA Boy for taking the MO. :)

Latest posts

Back