• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 372XPW Like New

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold pending funds. I'm damn sure having sellers remorse, you can bet your sweet a** on that. :( :*(

If I had seen this soon enough I would have driven to you and still paid the $650 asking. I have been wanting a real xpw since, well, since I joined AS.....

Damn- wish I had checked in earlier, I've been busy cleaning the house and doing laundry to surprise Kari.
Good to see you here again Paul.

One the last Mohicans

Man, i'm gonna miss her. She's nasty and torquey. I bucked up an old, big a** yellow pine that was full of resin, twisted and hit by lightning who knows how many times and this xpw ate it like strawberry shortcake. The rounds were like 36".

Couple years back I bought McLarens 2171 with 75cc topend (maybe last year?) drove it straight to Randy's to have it ported. I've used it 2 or 3 times since. Phenominal saw.

Hey Paul, i got one "stipulation" on the sale. You Gotta Make a Video or Two of this nasty female dog tearin' up some wood, deal? :cool:

I like my 359's with 18'' bars. 70cc at 20'' 80cc at 24'', 90cc at 28'' :clap:. Basically more motor than bar. Hell, I got a 20'' on the 395 right now.

Can't go wrong with more motor than bar. But this 372 is balanced out perfectly with a 24" bar and you can feed it all 24 inches and it won't mind a bit.

Latest posts

Back