395XP Charity Auction for Jasha

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely amazing!!! :rock:

Lets see. . . The 26th huh? If I sell a kidney, liver, pancreas, one lung, and an eye -- I can get in on some of this action! :msp_biggrin:

Seriously -- you guys are awesome! :bowdown::bowdown:

i am with you metals,,,i would do the same thing but all of mine are to damaged to sell
i have to agree strongly the AS members are fantastic,, i would love to get in on this but it won't happen,, maybe i can win the lottery today

the people on this site amaze me a lot lately,great group of people here :msp_thumbup:

I hope I'm not excluding anyone by only leaving this open for 8 days. That's certainly not my intentions.

I think 8 days is just right Brad. It's better to not drag it out any longer than necessary so that the money can get to Jasha and his family when they need it most- now.:msp_wink:

It was out of my price range on the first page. I was admitted to the Hospital in July for 3 days. Have two ER bills, ER Doctor, Hospital Bill, IFD Doctor, Surgeon, and Anethesiologist bill. Even with 50% wrote off for self pay- my bill is more than the price of a car that I would never be able to own (without getting too specific). Sent me home on a pill called Zyvoc taken twice a day at $90 a piece for 14 days. On top of that, I had 4 weeks unpaid. I'll be sorting thru the rubble for a long time. But I commend all of you participating in this endeavor.:cheers:

Last edited:
It was out of my price range on the first page. I was admitted to the Hospital in July for 3 days. Have two ER bills, ER Doctor, Hospital Bill, IFD Doctor, Surgeon, and Anethesiologist bill. Even with 50% wrote off for self pay- my bill is more than the price of a car that I would never be able to own (without getting too specific). Sent me home on a pill called Zyvoc taken twice a day at $90 a piece for 14 days. On top of that, I had 4 weeks unpaid. I'll be sorting thru the rubble for a long time. But I commend all of you participating in this endeavor.:cheers:

Hang in there bud.

Good on you riverrat. You always seem to come through whenever someone needs help. You, my friend, are a class act
Thanks for the kind words,,I have been blessed with a little extra tree and stump grinding work lately,,, and I have known Jasha for quite a few years,, due to our common tree removal industry related interest... I believe some of my success is directly attributed to the fact that I am willing and to share my blessings with those in need,,, I am fortunate to be able to this ans I do it with great joy knowing I can make a difference,,,, I must add we are all called to do this,,, and many here do,,, You just cant out give God,,, He always takes care of us if we take care of each other...

Just sayin,,,

If and when I am able, I will pay for shipping both ways and mod this saw for the winning bidder at no cost.

Not right now Jasha.......you need to heal up a little first.

Let me do this one for the winner.......no charge. Just let me know if you guys are cool with that......cut squish band and all.....

Let Rob take care of shipping too......I know he really means it when he said he wanted to. He's another of the great guys we have around here.

Let me do this one for the winner.......no charge. Just let me know if you guys are cool with that......cut squish band and all.....

Let Rob take care of shipping too......I know he really means it when he said he wanted to. He's another of the great guys we have around here.

Sound good to me. Will you be at Wiggs next weekend? I could give it to you then.

Fair enough, I don't know for sure what my outcome is gonna be. Eventually I amgonna adapt but should not keep a winner waiting. Thanks, I could try lefty though...

Latest posts

Back