Donate to help Jasha. He's one of our own.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been mulling over what to do here and came up with a very nice solution. The AS community loves to support their own, and Jasha certainly qualifies. There are currently no prizes, but I suppose that could chain. So, for now, I would just like to provide a way for this community of supporters a means of helping a brother out.

GoFundMe is an organization designed specifically for this purpose. You do not need an account. All you have to do is go to this link and click on Donate.

Please help an injured logger support his family by - GoFundMe

Image1805580479-L.png

We're getting some VERY nice equipment donations here. We're going to end up with some raffled off items,and some auction items. We have a very desirable donation in the works that will be auctioned, details to come as early as this evening. These saws I plan to handle just like we have in the past. Your name will go in the hat once for each $10 that is donated. The first winner gets first pick and so on down the list.

Last edited:
Brad,
If you want some prizes for this I have the slightly used 32" Oregon RW bar that fits a 3003 Stihl I won in the Wiggles help out, that I am willing to donate to this.

if one of the builders have time to fix a crank on a 660 ,i have one i will donate for a donation saw i dont have time to fix this right now ,and have a lot of saws allready it was a fallers saw that had low use ,so i think a fallers saw to help a faller would be a good thing ,this saw is apart in a box ,all parts are there but a crank is needed

if one of the builders have time to fix a crank on a 660 ,i have one i will donate for a donation saw i dont have time to fix this right now ,and have a lot of saws allready it was a fallers saw that had low use ,so i think a fallers saw to help a faller would be a good thing ,this saw is apart in a box ,all parts are there but a crank is needed
I'll donate the labor. Anyone have a crank?

ill ship this saw today brad ups ,i have your adress in my file from last time,

if you have a way to press the cranks apart ,i have 2 ,one has broke rod ,one has broken clutch end ,i know on dirt bikes can change rods out ,may be a good how to thread if possible on a saw

I got a 028 Super that I will donate.

The saw had a scored piston and cylinder when I got it. I found a good used oem p&c on ebay for cheap so I bought it. Pres and vac tested it and it seemed like it had a slow leak somewhere. It was not bad, but just not ideal. I ran the saw to tune and it definitely had an air leak. Stopped the saw immediately and checked the piston and cylinder and they were fine. I had a brand new impulse line from another build and put on a new head gasket. Pres and vac tested and it was definitely better. So I ran the saw. It tuned fine and then I ran a tank of gas threw it with no issues. I am very new at this so maybe someone could just give it a good look over to make sure the saw would be ready for its new owner.

Sorry I don't have a bar and chain for it, I had to steal one off my 261 to run it.

Here it is .....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

We're getting some VERY nice equipment donations here. We're going to end up with some raffled off items, and some auction items. We have a very desirable donation in the works that will be auctioned, details to come as early as this evening. These saws I will handle just like we have in the past. Your name will go in the hat once for each $10 that is donated. The first winner gets first pick and so on down the list.

I talked with Cliff and he would
like to put a 72 drive race chain
up for auction. The way this is
going to work is the winng bidder
will contact Cliff and tell him what
gauge the chain needs to be.
He will file the chain so that it fits
the power of your saw.
This auction will end on Sunday
Oct.21 at 8:00 pm EST :)
Contact of Cliff Helsel will be through
PM to the winning bidder.

ok guys,, since everyone is going to donate something then i have something too,,, i still haven't located the right spur sprocket for it yet,, jj sent one but it was to small,,,john was good enough to send me a good muffler for it,,, i was trying to figure out what to do with it,, it is just way to heavy for me to use,,it was a fun project so maybe someone here will want it for a collection or something,, i figure this will be a good thing to do with it,,here is the vid ,,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/30ErdCiEWfM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back