Donate to help Jasha. He's one of our own.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked with Cliff and he would
like to put a 72 drive race chain
up for auction. The way this is
going to work is the winng bidder
will contact Cliff and tell him what
gauge the chain needs to be.
He will file the chain so that it fits
the power of your saw.
This auction will end on Sunday
Oct.21 at 8:00 pm EST :)
Contact of Cliff Helsel will be through
PM to the winning bidder.

Don't both bidding people i will win this chain!!! I only have five of Cliffs chains and six would be better!!!!!!
So i will be glad to start the bid at 50.00
thanks!
Troy

I'm wondering if this happened on a forest fire assignment. The last three big fires I was on as division supervisor, we've been using the big chippers as a clean-up/rehabilitation tool for suppression operations. I just got off an assignment where I supervised four 20-person hand crews running six of the big chippers.

I'll find something to donate for the raffle as well along with some cash. I think have another sprocket for Scott's C-71 also.

I am not sure exactly how it happened, but I am pretty sure I read some where he had given up production logging and went into the tree service industry.
Things are good, got into the tree service industry, the tree killing industry was too hit and miss.

I am not sure exactly how it happened, but I am pretty sure I read some where he had given up production logging and went into the tree service industry.

Gotcha- I haven't been around much this summer with the fires and all. I talked to Jasha a while back about how hard it has been to find work for fallers.

ok guys,, since everyone is going to donate something then i have something too,,, i still haven't located the right spur sprocket for it yet,, jj sent one but it was to small,,,john was good enough to send me a good muffler for it,,, i was trying to figure out what to do with it,, it is just way to heavy for me to use,,it was a fun project so maybe someone here will want it for a collection or something,, i figure this will be a good thing to do with it,,here is the vid

O8, I've got a good used .404x7 spur sprocket for that here, I might be able to find a rim/drum setup, but would have to check in the shed tomorrow to be sure. PM me if you're still looking.

I've got a pretty nice 024 I won at the OK, MO, AR, & LA GTG several years ago. Count it in and it'll be in the mail shortly. Brad, PM the shipping address. Also just made a donation.

O8, I've got a good used .404x7 spur sprocket for that here, I might be able to find a rim/drum setup, but would have to check in the shed tomorrow to be sure. PM me if you're still looking.

thanks steve,, pm sent,,,, i would really like to have this as close to 100% as i can get and the spur is all it needs,,well except for some paint

I am in.

Heal up my friend and I HOPE this is only a small hiccup in your giddyup in the grand scheme of things. If needed, adapt and overcome.:msp_thumbup:

Last edited:
ok guys,, since everyone is going to donate something then i have something too,,, i still haven't located the right spur sprocket for it yet,, jj sent one but it was to small,,,john was good enough to send me a good muffler for it,,, i was trying to figure out what to do with it,, it is just way to heavy for me to use,,it was a fun project so maybe someone here will want it for a collection or something,, i figure this will be a good thing to do with it,,here is the vid ,,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/30ErdCiEWfM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i have a good spur coming now,, so it will be in good shape when it leaves here

Hey guys, I don't need anything. Your friendship and support is more than enough.

family sticks together,your part of the AS family, so sit back and just worry about getting better
all of the AS family is not doing it because we have to,, we are doing it because we WANT to
you get better

In. I don't have any stuff to donate, but I figured 10 bucks for every time brad told me "search is your friend" was about the right amount! I sincerely hope the damage is not as bad as it looked in the photo, and Mr. Slinger is back in action soon

Latest posts

Back