Donate to help Jasha. He's one of our own.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I don't need anything. Your friendship and support is more than enough.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of expenses in the coming weeks to use this on. Regardless, we're doing it because we want to.

BTW guys, we're over $1,000 now! You guys never cease to amaze me! There are more fantasic donations in the works even now.

This is a wonderful cause. I don't know 'slinger personally, but I know he's a great man.

'Slinger, hope you recover well my friend. I'll have you in my prayers. Good luck with everything!

This place never ceases to amaze me either Brad. Just a few weeks ago one of my saws got crushed and theres 10 people willing to send me theirs to use until I get mine fixed! I feel like part of a big AS family here. Tree 'slinger is a member of this same family.

I'll be sending a donation tomorrow evening. I also have a couple good 25" bars I'd be willing to donate or sale for the cause. One is a Stihl ES and the other is a GB ti.

I've got some newer and older 066 parts, just no crank. Brad, if you need anything for it, call me. I'll see if I cant find a decent project saw for the donation too.

Get well Jasha, I've talked to you in the past. Ran one of your 660's that just ripped! We'll do what we can to help family out.

Woods port anyone?

I was contacted by another member who offered to trade me a saw to put this up. How could I say no to that?

You guys are freaking awesome. :rock:

So.......here's the deal. Donate 150.00 to this cause and pay shipping to me on a good running pro saw and I'll do a Mooberization to your saw and send it back.

I will not be able to do it until a couple of weeks after the WKY GTG though. Busy here.....

Woods port anyone?

I was contacted by another member who offered to trade me a saw to put this up. How could I say no to that?

You guys are freaking awesome. :rock:

So.......here's the deal. Donate 150.00 to this cause and pay shipping to me on a good running pro saw and I'll do a Mooberization to your saw and send it back.

I will not be able to do it until a couple of weeks after the WKY GTG though. Busy here.....

That's an extremely generous offer Randy, considering what your time is worth.

you guys are amazing.....there are not many communities that rally round to help folks out,
i`m in Europe, so i don`t know how i can help.
how do i donate, or enter the mentioned raffle.

you are a cool bunch of dudes

I talked with Cliff and he would
like to put a 72 drive race chain
up for auction. The way this is
going to work is the winng bidder
will contact Cliff and tell him what
gauge the chain needs to be.
He will file the chain so that it fits
the power of your saw.
This auction will end on Sunday
Oct.21 at 8:00 pm EST :)
Contact of Cliff Helsel will be through
PM to the winning bidder.

Just thought I would bring this
back up. The bid is only $50.00
at this point.

Here is some more current pics, taken today.

8yqepeva.jpg

zyzuryqe.jpg

Latest posts

Back