Donate to help Jasha. He's one of our own.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phillipmc

phillipmc

ArboristSite Operative
wow didn't even know there was prizes I just came here to see how much $ so far has been generated for the cause after donating what I could. over $1000 already, nice work guys.

andydodgegeek

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Subscribing. Will send donation shortly, need to talk to Sarah and see what our funds look like. What a great bunch of very generous people here, truly amazing. I do not know Jasha but I have heard of him and read some of his posts and it seems like as with most of you folks he is a good guy. Get well soon.

NORMZILLA44

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
I've been mulling over what to do here and came up with a very nice solution. The AS community loves to support their own, and Jasha certainly qualifies. There are currently no prizes, but I suppose that could chain. So, for now, I would just like to provide a way for this community of supporters a means of helping a brother out.

GoFundMe is an organization designed specifically for this purpose. You do not need an account. All you have to do is go to this link and click on Donate.

Please help an injured logger support his family by - GoFundMe

Image1805580479-L.png

We're getting some VERY nice equipment donations here. We're going to end up with some raffled off items,and some auction items. We have a very desirable donation in the works that will be auctioned, details to come as early as this evening. These saws I plan to handle just like we have in the past. Your name will go in the hat once for each $10 that is donated. The first winner gets first pick and so on down the list.
Im in brothers! And if all went well, it shared on my facebook wall as well.Awhile back a good friend at work, came down with cancer, a hat was passed around, to donate our time for catastrophic leave, I don't have to think twice to help a friend.

ChipMonger

ChipMonger

ArboristSite Operative
Im gonna make a donation beginning of next week, get paid this Friday, cant do it before then.

Hope Jasha is doing better.

Metals, anymore updates?

Metals406

Metals406

Granfodder Runningsaw
It'll be up to Jasha. . . But I thought it'd be neat to have him and Denise go away for some R&R (rest and recovery).

Like, white sandy beach R&R.

Swimming in warm water is supposed to be very healing ya know. They use it all the time for trauma rehab. :)

Latest posts