Donate to help Jasha. He's one of our own.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I got box in the mail today. A book,(High Climbers and Timber Fallers) which was won at the Kentucky GTG, donated back, signed by everyone there and mailed to me as a gift.
I gotta say fella's, this means more to me than I can ever express. The signatures personalize this amazing gift in such an amazing way.
Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I just hope I have the chance to do for others what you guys have done for me.
Thank you Gregg and the rest of the crew at Bailey's for donation as well.

It was really touching to be there and to sign it after barneyrb won it in the auction. Glad to read you are doing better. Hoping only the best...

dw

I was really touched when I found out that book had been bought to be signed and sent to Jasha. BarneyRB, thanks for letting the rest of us be a part of that.

AAAWWWWWW shucks, you know how to make a sailor blush. No thanks needed it was the right thing to do. I'm just glad I could be a very small part of it, the rest of the guys at the WKY GTG deserve the credit.

Pain pills are an evil and vile thing in my mind. Get away from them asap.

randy i would normally agree with you on that,, i can say that because i few years ago i was addicted to pain pills,, it was not fun thing to go through,,, i still have to take them about once a week when everything else fails,, like a while ago i went to the floor in tears my head hurt so bad,,, hats off to you jasha,, from the pics i looked at i know it was painful but PLEASE stay away from the pain meds if all possible

randy i would normally agree with you on that,, i can say that because i few years ago i was addicted to pain pills,, it was not fun thing to go through,,, i still have to take them about once a week when everything else fails,, like a while ago i went to the floor in tears my head hurt so bad,,, hats off to you jasha,, from the pics i looked at i know it was painful but PLEASE stay away from the pain meds if all possible

I've been down that road myself. The Doctors were way too helpful when I broke my back. I had been taking them for years when I started building a log home for a surgeon that convinced me I could live better without them. It was rough detoxing but he was right.....I never hurt today the way I did them. The pills make the pain worse.....so you will take even more. It's a vicious cycle.

Here is a little something to make you smile.

attachment.php

So, I got box in the mail today. A book,(High Climbers and Timber Fallers) which was won at the Kentucky GTG, donated back, signed by everyone there and mailed to me as a gift.
I gotta say fella's, this means more to me than I can ever express. The signatures personalize this amazing gift in such an amazing way.
Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I just hope I have the chance to do for others what you guys have done for me.
Thank you Gregg and the rest of the crew at Bailey's for donation as well.

I'd laminate that page I signed. I'm Internet famous you know. ;)

Glad u like it Jasha! :)

Pain pills are an evil and vile thing in my mind. Get away from them asap.

Agreed. They have there place, but its soooooo easy to get hooked on em.

I've been down that road myself. The Doctors were way too helpful when I broke my back. I had been taking them for years when I started building a log home for a surgeon that convinced me I could live better without them. It was rough detoxing but he was right.....I never hurt today the way I did them. The pills make the pain worse.....so you will take even more. It's a vicious cycle.

when I was going this with my wrist after about 6 months I was getting hook on then and they were making me sick so the dr sent my to a pain doctor and he put on something that work just as good with no side affect and and you didn't get hook on them when you get to we're you didn't need them anymore you just quit taking then with no affect

I am not taking very many pills, I've been through all of this before and have weined myself off very easily. I just drink lots of beer and fall asleep, works everytime!!

Bret888 is in the house. Take your pick.

1.32” Oregon Reduced Weight Bar – Stihl 3003 Mount - Stihl-Pioneer
2.024 – barneyrb
3.Homelite C-71 – o8f150
4.Granberg File-N-Joint - LowVolt
5.2 24” Bars – Anthony_Va.
6.New 25" Stihl ES bar w/2 new chains - Jacob J

1.Wilson L. Shepherd - NCFarmboy
2.Randy Evans - Mastermind
3.Peter J Frank - PJF1313
4.Bret Adams - Bret888
5.michael lee - michael
6.Randall Bloomingburg - Rburg
7.Mark Andrews - zogger
8.kent bumgarner - longwood
9.Phillip L McCumbee - phillipmc

2.024 – barneyrb
3.Homelite C-71 – o8f150
4.Granberg File-N-Joint - LowVolt
5.2 24” Bars – Anthony_Va.
6.New 25" Stihl ES bar w/2 new chains - Jacob J

4.Bret Adams - Bret888
5.michael lee - michael
7.Mark Andrews - zogger

I am sorry for holding everyone up, but my pc went south, and I haven't gotten it fixed or replaced yet. I am at work and finally got on here. I will take the 024.
Thanks to all the donors, and especially Brad for all the time and work he put into making this a great success!

2.Homelite C-71 – o8f150
3.Granberg File-N-Joint - LowVolt
4.2 24” Bars – Anthony_Va.
5.New 25" Stihl ES bar w/2 new chains - Jacob J

4.Bret Adams - Bret888
5.michael lee - michael
7.Mark Andrews - zogger

Michael, you're next!

I am sorry for holding everyone up, but my pc went south, and I haven't gotten it fixed or replaced yet. I am at work and finally got on here. I will take the 024.
Thanks to all the donors, and especially Brad for all the time and work he put into making this a great success!

I was just worried you might have been a storm victim!

We just today this afternoon heard from GFs youngest son in NYC! He was finally able to get a call out to the older brother before losing signal I guess, and he called us. His apartment got smashed, but he's OK. Young guy, this will be an adventure he'll remember when older.

1.Homelite C-71 – o8f150
2.Granberg File-N-Joint - LowVolt
3.2 24” Bars – Anthony_Va.
4.New 25" Stihl ES bar w/2 new chains - Jacob J

4.Bret Adams - Bret888
5.michael lee - michael
7.Mark Andrews - zogger