560 and 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any new updates to go on. Does it still look like the first of the year?

None about the time-line, more about pictures, testing pre-production ones, and specs - I guess you have seen it all already.

My post was meant for those that happened to see this thread, and didn't know of the more recent ones on the same subject, not for you. ;)

Drop me a PM with your particulars and I'll make sure some of that BBQ finds it's way out west.

Ian

My two best friends have had cancer surgery lately - wonder when it is my turn????

Based on that, my own health issues seem minor at the moment! :pumpkin2:

Last edited:
My two best friends have had cancer surgery lately - wonder when it is my turn????

Based on that, my own health issues seem minor at the moment! :pumpkin2:

I certainly hope they got rid of it all.......I just really hate cancer.....

I certainly hope they got rid of it all.......I just really hate cancer.....

Yes, somehow that seem to me as worse than every other illness - the bright side is that both have a good prognoses - but also both had to insist on a closer examination, after not trusting their main doctors, that didn't believe they had cancer.

I am a bit sorry that my post number 30,000 should be about this issue, but so it is.....

Ok Troll, I suppose you're worthy. LOL. BBQ for the spec king!

Drop me your addy.

Ian

P.S. All you other degenerates don't get any funny ideas. This isn't a beg for BBQ thread. :)

Yes, somehow that seem to me as worse than every other illness - the bright side is that both have a good prognoses - but also both had to insist on a closer examination, after not trusting their main doctors, that didn't believe they had cancer.

I am a bit sorry that my post number 30,000 should be about this issue, but so it is.....

.....nonsense, a great post troll. Some one especially two people survivng cancer,to me is a very repable post! Furthermore,if you can create awareness that may lead to someone taking preventive measures against that dreaded illness is very repable in itself too! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Back