560 xpg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Swede!!!!!:clap:

Looks good!!!

The 562 made a big splash here a couple weeks ago...and then got snatched away from us.
Supposed to be back quick though!

In the meantime, get her into the woods and report back!!!
We gotta live vicariously for a bit! LOL!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Thanks for the pics. I certainly wish the U.S. were getting this version. 560 reppage sent :)

Wow. Thats just flat out a gorgeous saw. Swede, what are your thoughts on the rev boost feature? Also, what are your overall impressions with the 560XPG? I take it this is the "Cadillac" XPG heated handles? Thanks again!:clap:

Nice pics! How do you like it so far?

Wow. Thats just flat out a gorgeous saw. Swede, what are your thoughts on the rev boost feature? Also, what are your overall impressions with the 560XPG? I take it this is the "Cadillac" XPG heated handles? Thanks again!:clap:

It is - mine is waiting for me at my dealer!

Got me a 560 xpg about a week ago! here's some pic's!

Congrats! :msp_biggrin:

Are the saw in the pics yours? I am sure I have seen some of them before, a few days ago. Have you posted them on Youtube?

What is the serial number, "mine" was made week 43, saw number 71 that week.....

Last edited:
ofcourse it's my saw!..."got ME a 560 XPG!":msp_wink: sn = 2011 4200340 (if i read correct). you probably seen my pic's on "skogsforum"! ( i am "huggarn" ) i will give you guy's more info about what i think about the saw later...now i'm in my car on my way home from work so.....this will be a quick post:msp_smile:

Last edited:
At least I was right that I had seen the pics before then! :laugh:

Very nice pics btw! :msp_smile:

I am sure you have read that tag right, as it fits nicely. The US 562xps that were recalled were made some months earlier.

What are you waiting for? Has it not been long enough? Put your snow shoes on and walk down there if you have too!

Well......it's rumored that Niko will meet Thor atop Mt.Husqvarna tonight for the presentation ceremony. Thats prolly why he dosent have it yet. And i do not blame him. This is quite the honor. One that I hope to acheive one day. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Well......it's rumored that Niko will meet Thor atop Mt.Husqvarna tonight for the presentation ceremony. Thats prolly why he dosent have it yet. And i do not blame him. This is quite the honor. One that I hope to acheive one day. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Well, the dealers first name is Tor! :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats man! I know this is a great day! I surely wish the U.S, would be getting the 560's as well Niko. Oh well, enjoy your new 560XPG!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I need a replacement hip etc before I can use it much, so I'm not in a real hurry to pick it up.

Today was a bad day for me, but I will pick it up when I get a better day.

Very nice. Nice work on the tree, too!

Why can't Stihl make the area around the oil cap nice and clear like that?

I need a replacement hip etc before I can use it much, so I'm not in a real hurry to pick it up.

Today was a bad day for me, but I will pick it up when I get a better day.

Oh man. I'm very sorry to hear that Niko. I believe my dad may need a hip replacement as well. Good luck Niko.

Back