560 xpg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot the evidence, a preliminary I-phone pic from last thursday;

View attachment 206821

I finally got to hold one today at a very small forestry- and firewood fair, and I even got to cut a few cookies with it. Far to short test to really get to know it, but I understand why everybody says the new Huskys are real smooth - they are...

No chance of getting a picture with me and the saw though, I was there alone, and at the time I could not get anyone close to the saw to understand the importance of me getting pictures for proof...

I finally got to hold one today at a very small forestry- and firewood fair, and I even got to cut a few cookies with it. Far to short test to really get to know it, but I understand why everybody says the new Huskys are real smooth - they are...

No chance of getting a picture with me and the saw though, I was there alone, and at the time I could not get anyone close to the saw to understand the importance of me getting pictures for proof...

Yep, but the 15" 325x7 and 21BPX/H25 setup they come with in Scandinavia has no business on that saw - mine was changed to 3/8 and 73LP/H42 on the spot by the dealer.

Last edited:
Edited user manual.

Edited manuals are now out, at least here, and in the US.

Weight specs are up by .2 to .4 lbs on different models, and a mis-print in the "starting" chapter is edited, and no longer confusing.

Last edited:
560xp

Local husky dealer gave me a 560xp to test last weekend. I went cutting some birch/spruce for fire wood, and also took my 2153 with, just to compare a little. I first planned to use the 560 for one tank and then go with the 2153 the next and so on.. Well, i ran out of fuel and took the 2153 for the next 45min or so as the tank lasts. I just had to put the J-red away and continue with the husky! The 560xp i was running was for some reason with just 13" bar, but was really good for small size birch i was felling. Great saw, didn't get time how fast it drinks the tank dry as i just wanted to continue cutting! The best thing with the feel of power was the super respond to throttle! WOW!

Also heard news from a J-red/husky importer that the Jonsered 2260 WH will be here by end of January, early February! As i like mine in red/black, mainly for the better front handle. I have made a reservation to my dealer for the saw!

Also heard news from a J-red/husky importer that the Jonsered 2260 WH will be here by end of January, early February! As i like mine in red/black, mainly for the better front handle. I have made a reservation to my dealer for the saw!

I can understand that, considering your user name, but I totally disagree! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Btw, your 621 most likely is a 1970 one.

Last edited:
Thank's for the 621 info, got two more just a couple of weeks ago, the sn:s are close to the one i already had. Maybe i'll have some time to work with them this winter. About that front handle.. I still have to consider taking the orange one as they're here already, as the erroneously made front handle isn't that bad issue, considering that the saw is otherwise so great! :biggrin:

Local husky dealer gave me a 560xp to test last weekend. I went cutting some birch/spruce for fire wood, and also took my 2153 with, just to compare a little. I first planned to use the 560 for one tank and then go with the 2153 the next and so on.. Well, i ran out of fuel and took the 2153 for the next 45min or so as the tank lasts. I just had to put the J-red away and continue with the husky! The 560xp i was running was for some reason with just 13" bar, but was really good for small size birch i was felling. Great saw, didn't get time how fast it drinks the tank dry as i just wanted to continue cutting! The best thing with the feel of power was the super respond to throttle! WOW!

I would really like to see some vids of the 560XP..........:msp_wink:

To bad that i haven't got a 560xp make little clip, nor a capable camera! Maybe Sawtroll could do one of his xpg model? :wink2: Well, if i get my 2260wh, and a new camera that i promised to my wife for Christmas, i'll be making a clip with the red/black version in spring.. There should be lots of vids of the 562xp tho.

To bad that i haven't got a 560xp make little clip, nor a capable camera! Maybe Sawtroll could do one of his xpg model? :wink2: Well, if i get my 2260wh, and a new camera that i promised to my wife for Christmas, i'll be making a clip with the red/black version in spring.. There should be lots of vids of the 562xp tho.

There are a few vids of the 562XP. I am more interested in the actual owner vids moreso than company ones. But thanks anyways. I will look forward to your vids. I believe Niko is not able to run a chainsaw quite yet. Hopefully he will mend quickly and get some vids for us. :clap:

Sorry, but I am "out of order" at the moment, so I can't really use a saw much these days. Hopefully, a new hip will improve things.......

Sorry, but I am "out of order" at the moment, so I can't really use a saw much these days. Hopefully, a new hip will improve things.......

Good luck with that my friend. It surely helped my uncle out. Just take it easy for a while.......:msp_wink:

Thank's for the 621 info, got two more just a couple of weeks ago, the sn:s are close to the one i already had. Maybe i'll have some time to work with them this winter. About that front handle.. I still have to consider taking the orange one as they're here already, as the erroneously made front handle isn't that bad issue, considering that the saw is otherwise so great! :biggrin:

An orange Raket 621 sounds interesting, I don't think I have seen a 621 in that color......

An orange Raket 621 sounds interesting, I don't think I have seen a 621 in that color......

Haha! Not sure if you're joking with that orange 621 thing.. I meant the 560xp versus 2260 with the color thing. Sorry for the confusing writing. By the way, what would be the orange counterpart for the 621? Maybe the 65?

Haha! Not sure if you're joking with that orange 621 thing.. I meant the 560xp versus 2260 with the color thing. Sorry for the confusing writing. By the way, what would be the orange counterpart for the 621? Maybe the 65?

Ok, but there were no Husky counterpart to the 621, Jonsereds made better saws than Husky did back then. :smile2:

Latest posts

Back