562 modded

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had to guess over 6,000 or so hours. Maybe more.

LOL, i believe i saw a post where you said one of your other saws hours and i tell you now, you are greatly exaggerating. a saw is clapped right the **** out at 1000 hours and will be gutless if it even makes it that long. heck. my truck don't even have that many hours and it's clocked over 400.000 just the other day. it did alot of idling in it's life too. just judging wear and tear by the plastics and silver paint on yours it's got alot less hours then mine. heck my 550 looks like in same condition as yours and i hardly ever use the thing. 2013 too.

LOL, i believe i saw a post where you said one of your other saws hours and i tell you now, you are greatly exaggerating. a saw is clapped right the **** out at 1000 hours and will be gutless if it even makes it that long. heck. my truck don't even have that many hours and it's clocked over 400.000 just the other day. it did alot of idling in it's life too. just judging wear and tear by the plastics and silver paint on yours it's got alot less hours then mine. heck my 550 looks like in same condition as yours and i hardly ever use the thing. 2013 too.
do you have the ability to post here without being a controversial/confrontational dik???

Got any shots of the jug inside?

How about pre and post gasket delete compression?

Can't wait to hear the difference it feels like when ran. After that many hours, you've become "ONE" with that saw. You should be able to tell.

I'm still amazed by how well these machines can hold up if treated correctly.

Without starting a war, what oil and ratio do you use?

do you have the ability to post here without being a controversial/confrontational dik???
What is wrong with asking honest questions?!! I see it also as in more than excellent shape for ~6000 hrs run time. I would also like to see the real numbers read out by a dealer!

No offense meant at all, but what for else is the electro carb of use for the consumer if not to get info about your equipment? That is one of the good points I see in the electro carbs, if you buy used you can always find out very quick the real runtime of a saw and are not dependant on any comments from the owner.

I'm not saying that it does or doesn't have that many hours but the saw is a little over 3 years old. A normal work year has 2000 hrs in it. That is 8hrs a day,40 hrs a week for 50 weeks a year, 2 weeks for vacation.If it was run that that much in a year for 3 years it would have 6000 hrs

But how much are you gonna run the same saw on average in an 8 hour day. We use ours a lot too but use a ton of saws most days. I'd say the most would be more like 2000 hours but we are all just guessing which is silly cause all you would have to do is hook the computer to it. M and r don't take this the wrong way just my opinion nothing else. Most tree companies don't take good enough care of their saws to last more than a year. Sounds like you are particular about your equipment,so am I.

Yea, 6000 hours is a bit optimistic. I have always been curious as to how many hours you could milk out of a chainsaw. I asked a marina mechanic what the average hours were on air cooled 2 stroke boat motors before a rebuild. He said the magic number was 1200 hours. Four stokers would go twice that. As far as trucks go, my general menace has 50k and 1500 hours on the motor. It don’t idle much and 6000h would be like 200k. Most of our saws look pretty beat up in no time. They rattle around in the side box and get nicked up pretty good just taking them in and out. My 562xp runs great but looks well used.

All the time. I say it like it is and people do not like that. I get that completely. Trust me, I want that saw to have 6000 hours. Not many things I would wanna see more actually. It's just not realistic. If you didn't notice I also help people out and have a bit of fun in some of the screwing around threads as well. Have you helped anyone? You just stuck your neck out. Gonna be paying attention to your posts now.

Latest posts

Back