562 modded

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious on how you have 400000 on your truck and not even 1000 hours?

I was comparing the truck to your 6000 hour guess. You own a dirty max as well so you must have an hour meter too. Check it out. I actually couldn't believe my truck only had 6000 hours on it.

Very big fan on Duramax's. 2nd one no issues. Other dmax had 200k before it got sold.

I'm a fan too and drivability cannot be matched by the other 2. Fords coming close but it still ain't there. So funny to hear the Ford guys talk about the solid axle. Yes, I like solid axles but I don't like solid axles mounted on trailing arms with coil overs. Why put a strong axle under weak suspension? Those new Ford and dodge front ends are rattling and damn near falling apart after a year on the logging roads here. GM's still riding smooth with no ugly noises after 8 years.

I just want to really know how much a pro saw is really used in 4 years! Even if it was half the numbers it would be more than impressive! But knowing the real numbers would be great! Now how do you get a pro to publish them...

;)

I was comparing the truck to your 6000 hour guess. You own a dirty max as well so you must have an hour meter too. Check it out. I actually couldn't believe my truck only had 6000 hours on it.

7154.6hrs and 253000miles on my 03 DirtyMax!

You do know though that the Duramax is notorious for resetting the hour meter :D

Back on topic: I am also waiting on you getting it back together to let us know what you think about it

Just the thought of someone like you, paying attention to what I post,,..........
Well, to be honest, I'm at a loss for words.

Saw was running and cutting like a top. Started sputting so I shut it down. Got some carb cleaner and sprayed the base gasket real good no leaks. Saw started running fine again? Any ideas Brad or someone whose ported one?

Guys said they ran a tank thru it this morning and it ran fine. This afternoon it did this when I was trying to make y'all a video.

Heck ya! Never have I had an issue with this saw. Was just as strong as my new 2260.
i do not like hearing things like this. i am already leary of my new 2260 and 2253. my 2156 and 2153 gave me three years of asolutely zero issues, and were as reliable as any of my stihls'. i just hope my new saws are as reliable.

Saw was running and cutting like a top. Started sputting so I shut it down. Got some carb cleaner and sprayed the base gasket real good no leaks. Saw started running fine again? Any ideas Brad or someone whose ported one?
What was the weather like this morning and afternoon?

Latest posts

Back