562 modded

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
My 06 only has 59k miles! View attachment 414436

You had to come up in here and post that eye candy again! LOL Jeez man, take that over and old classic anyday. Mine stock appearing other then mags. It's not stock though. When I say 400,000 that's in Km's so that would be like 250,000 miles off a guess I figure.

Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Very big fan on Duramax's. 2nd one no issues. Other dmax had 200k before it got sold.

I'm a fan too and drivability cannot be matched by the other 2. Fords coming close but it still ain't there. So funny to hear the Ford guys talk about the solid axle. Yes, I like solid axles but I don't like solid axles mounted on trailing arms with coil overs. Why put a strong axle under weak suspension? Those new Ford and dodge front ends are rattling and damn near falling apart after a year on the logging roads here. GM's still riding smooth with no ugly noises after 8 years.

mijdirtyjeep

mijdirtyjeep

ArboristSite Operative
I was comparing the truck to your 6000 hour guess. You own a dirty max as well so you must have an hour meter too. Check it out. I actually couldn't believe my truck only had 6000 hours on it.

7154.6hrs and 253000miles on my 03 DirtyMax!

You do know though that the Duramax is notorious for resetting the hour meter :D

Back on topic: I am also waiting on you getting it back together to let us know what you think about it

M&Rtree

M&Rtree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Saw was running and cutting like a top. Started sputting so I shut it down. Got some carb cleaner and sprayed the base gasket real good no leaks. Saw started running fine again? Any ideas Brad or someone whose ported one?

STIHLTHEDEERE

STIHLTHEDEERE

This is Koty
Heck ya! Never have I had an issue with this saw. Was just as strong as my new 2260.
i do not like hearing things like this. i am already leary of my new 2260 and 2253. my 2156 and 2153 gave me three years of asolutely zero issues, and were as reliable as any of my stihls'. i just hope my new saws are as reliable.

cuttinties

cuttinties

ArboristSite Guru
Saw was running and cutting like a top. Started sputting so I shut it down. Got some carb cleaner and sprayed the base gasket real good no leaks. Saw started running fine again? Any ideas Brad or someone whose ported one?
What was the weather like this morning and afternoon?

Latest posts