562 modded

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya it'll be in the 100's in a couple months and I'll be dying humid as hades! Im wondering if the impulse sucked up a piece of motoseal on this thing. Was running really good before this. Kinda weird. Carbs never had any issues so don't believe its that.

Ya it'll be in the 100's in a couple months and I'll be dying humid as hades! Im wondering if the impulse sucked up a piece of motoseal on this thing. Was running really good before this. Kinda weird. Carbs never had any issues so don't believe its that.
You affected the fuel to fresh air charge by changing the intake port. You may need to reset the carb.

You know I was thinking that. Would it be normal for the saw to run great a whole tank and then need to be reset?

Well then. Still worth a try I guess. I'll get more time to check over it tomorrow. Got four takedowns so I'll surely miss it blocking down stuff.

I thought they were pretty much constantly self adjusting
They are but when drastic changes in environment or fuel related it's like a game of wack-a-mole. Reseting the system helps as it sets a baseline that the module knows the appropriate fuel/air ratio, that allows the system to eliminate variables and calculate precisely without throttle movement. Those changes allow for the system to adjust accordingly at WOT or idle. This is what I've gathered from my experience not necessarily how it works.

Only video I got before the problems.
2260 is muffler modded. He just gave up on the first cut after I finished mine first. The wife called in after the start of the second. All I got for now guys. Planned to do a same chain time cut deal but guess it'll have to wait for me to find the problem first.

Back