562 Transfer Port Covers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jed1124

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
A friend of mine is trying to find 562 transfer port covers for his 555. He says he can only find them with a jug and that they are not sold separately. Is that true? Does anybody know where I can get a set?

Thanks

When throwing away damaged 562 or 550 cylinders, always save the transfer covers because that's about the only way right now that you'll get extras.
JJ
I know the 555 and 562 have different covers. do the 545 and 550?

I have a 545 and I have a 550 ignition and carb to put on it. I was wondering if the transfer covers were different too? I think the only other difference was the crank stuffers.

If anybody has a set of 562 covers I can buy for my buddy hit me up in a pm.
I guess it was kinda smart for husky to sell the covers only with a jug.
I've heard the stuffers make the most difference anyway.

I have a 545 and I have a 550 ignition and carb to put on it. I was wondering if the transfer covers were different too? I think the only other difference was the crank stuffers.

When I had my 545 modified years ago (by a trustworthy member here), they mentioned having to grind the transfer port covers to match the ones on the 550, so I am guessing at least in the early saws there was a difference.

Latest posts

Back