562 won't idle - need help!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you try to get me an EL48 to replace this one? I suppose thatt will be the case if you can change it under warranty.

One of the carb number changes actually was caused by a change in what was included in the number, not by any actual change to the carb. At least I have been told so by someone who should know.

Nothing could be simpler than AutoTune. Pull cord, cut wood. No need for adjustments ever...

You take a simple device and make it computer controlled and you call it simpler??? And yes, plenty of them have had to go to the dealer for laptop adjustments.

144795.jpg
Now here is simple:p

I have a 562xp parts saw that has a el44b carb. Is that one of the troublesome carbs? I also have a 562xp (used) that I haven't operated yet, I'm hoping it's not going to be a bad one.

only problem ive seen out of the el44 was a slight hesitation on stock saws. this never seemed to be a problem once they were ported.

To those of us running autotune saws without local dealers is there any real reason to buy the diagnostic kit?
Compared to many tools I've bought it isn't a big expense...

To those of us running autotune saws without local dealers is there any real reason to buy the diagnostic kit?
Compared to many tools I've bought it isn't a big expense...
None at all unless you have the ability to access firmware and software updates.

Contrary to the popular belief, these updates make a very large difference.

Here's our 2260 demo that has 63 minutes of run time that will not idle.

This has the EL46 carb. I let a carver borrow this saw to use at the fair that's next door and it didn't last 15-20 minutes of actual running time.

that's definitely the classic carb issue that ive seen. swap it for a good one and your golden.

So am I better off ordering the EL48 which is out of stock or order the 46 which is in stock
There is about a $30 difference in price on the two carbs.

579194105 EL46
579194107 EL48 includes air filter?

Latest posts

Back