562 won't idle - need help!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the saw is ported so the warranty is only covered by me. being the guy i am ill be taking care of the issue warranty or not.
People this is how you do business.The next saw I will be buying will be a wicked work saw.It might take a little while but as soon as I can come up with it.It will be well worth it

Wouldn't it be covered under warranty?

Yes but I was just asking what carb package would be better. It felt weird asking a technical / part number question on here usually its the other way around.

Terry,

Being it is warrantied I'll give my distributor a call and see which one to do.

So was it more of an auto tune issue than a carb issue on the first generation EL44?

Yes but I was just asking what carb package would be better. It felt weird asking a technical / part number question on here usually its the other way around.

Terry,

Being it is warrantied I'll give my distributor a call and see which one to do.

So was it more of an auto tune issue than a carb issue on the first generation EL44?
it was a carb issue on the el44,that was easily fixed with a couple of minor tweaks. the el44 is my favorite carb for these saws. i havent seen the el48 in action yet so i cant give an opinion on it.

Terry what is the cost on this carb? If it fixed the running problem I am all in. We have 2 saws that could use help. Mine could use one when it gets cold also. CJ

If it fixes the bog at the hit of the throttle then send me one. Randy did a great job on the mods but the saw still has a hiccup at the hit of the throttle. He told me how to fix the carb but I would rather just bolt a new one on. I have no time for messing with a carb at the moment and am using the saw this time of the year. Don't want to shut it down for $100.

I know this is a old thread but I have a 2014 562 with the EL48 carb with the same issue as the 2260 I'm the video?? Any ideas?

Latest posts

Back