576xp question please help. Urgent

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better yet. If he doesn't like it, I know someone who would enjoy running that saw. Just saying ahead of time. Thank You! :D:lol:

The serial number has 2015 on it. Does that mean it was built in 2015 and sitting around their shop.

Any issues with the 2015 auto tune 576 saws that have surfaced here?

Believe you are worrying about nothing. Did you get 4 year consumer warranty. I have a 2014 562 autotune and have not had a problem. Good friend owns a tree service has a 576, 3-562,4-540 all autotune. Only problem was with a 540 after a hard drop, would not idle drown, linked to computer, reset throttle sensor and downloaded update, end of problem.

I have to look and see what warranty Husqvarna offers. The vendor wasn’t much help. They told me to go to a local dealer and see what they had so I could determine if I had a auto tune or not. I told them there aren’t any dealers around here and was why I bought from them. They are a large outfit too.

Did they submit your warranty and did they offer 4 years warranty, if you purchased 4 cans of fuel? If not, contact Husqvarna and start asking questions.

Did they submit your warranty and did they offer 4 years warranty, if you purchased 4 cans of fuel? If not, contact Husqvarna and start asking questions.
I got it from Baileys. They didn’t offer anything. When I asked questions the gal on the phone told me to go to a local dealer and look at the saws. I asked to talk with a More knowledgeable person and was told there was none. They said I could talk with the mechanic but he wasn’t there. The mechanic was supposed to call me back yesterday and never did. I asked them what I was supposed to do with the saw. They said use it but once it has fuel they won’t take it back

I expected to buy a new saw, meaning current model year. This one is a 2015. Sold at new current price (although they did make a mistake I believe and send a 2015 auto tune saw).

I expected to buy a new saw, meaning current model year. This one is a 2015. Sold at new current price (although they did make a mistake I believe and send a 2015 auto tune saw).
If you're giving this saw to your brother, as a gift, why would he care if it's 2015 instead of 2017 (or possibly 2018)?
If someone were giving me a free saw, I wouldn't care what year it was made or what features it may or may not have...
Just sayin'.

The 2 numbers after the year are the week it was build so the saw was built in the 50th week of 2015.
Technically the saw was built almost exactly 2 years ago.

Personally I wouldn't have a problem buying a 576 that sat in on a shelf for 2 years in a box.
I can't say this for certain but as far as I know there hasn't been any updates to that saws in a number of years.
A friend of mine cuts several cords a year with his 2012 576 Autotune and he really likes the saw.

If you're giving this saw to your brother, as a gift, why would he care if it's 2015 instead of 2017 (or possibly 2018)?
If someone were giving me a free saw, I wouldn't care what year it was made or what features it may or may not have...
Just sayin'.
Because I shelled out close to $900 bucks for a new item from what I believe to be a reputable dealer not a fly by night eBay company. If I was told I was buying a couple model years old ahead of time it would have been my choice to buy it or not irrespective of whom it will used by. I feel slighted. I try to treat people fairly and expect the same in return. I don’t go buying a new pickup at full price and drive off with a 2 year old model. Maybe some people are in to that. I’m not. Baileys isn’t the cheapest place to buy things. I paid for perceived service and expertise, none of which I’m receiving at this point after 4 phone calls. And a promise of a call back from the mechanic.

The 2 numbers after the year are the week it was build so the saw was built in the 50th week of 2015.
Technically the saw was built almost exactly 2 years ago.

Personally I wouldn't have a problem buying a 576 that sat in on a shelf for 2 years in a box.
I say this for certain but as far as I know there hasn't been any updates to that saws in a number of years.
A friend of mine cuts several cords a year with his 2012 576 Autotune and he really likes the saw.
Thanks for the information. The vendor couldn’t provide any information based off of it. Said it is a non auto tune though as I had ordered. I am curious about the 4 year warranty. They never mentioned that either. First I heard of it was In this thread. You guys are great. Thanks.

Because I shelled out close to $900 bucks for a new item from what I believe to be a reputable dealer not a fly by night eBay company. If I was told I was buying a couple model years old ahead of time it would have been my choice to buy it or not irrespective of whom it will used by. I feel slighted. I try to treat people fairly and expect the same in return. I don’t go buying a new pickup at full price and drive off with a 2 year old model. Maybe some people are in to that. I’m not. Baileys isn’t the cheapest place to buy things. I paid for perceived service and expertise, none of which I’m receiving at this point after 4 phone calls. And a promise of a call back from the mechanic.

I agree with you very much. That isn’t fair to you. You could’ve driven the 2.5 hours to an actual dealer and had a good warranty and everything laid out right there, he’ll at a real dealer you probably could’ve worked out a deal and maybe got some extras. Instead you got poor customer service and didn’t get what you wanted which isn’t fair to you. I’d send it back or do like the lady in the “discount tire” commercial and heave it through the window lol.

I agree with you. I would not be happy if I paid for something and didn't get it. Understood.

Latest posts

Back