576xp question please help. Urgent

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatbroke

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought my brother a 576xp. I wanted the non auto tune version. How do I tell if it is or not. The label on the box says it is a 576xp. THe serial number on the saw says 576xp but the side cover says 576xp
The line in the middle says auto tune

The instructions manual came for an auto tune.
I called the vendor and they don’t have a clue what I got. They said the serial number says non auto tune.

Is it is an auto tune saw is that any good? Anyone have a non auto tune saw that I can see what it looks like. They don’t have any husky dealers around here
View attachment 622986 View attachment 622987 View attachment 622988

Is the auto tune worth having or is the non auto tune better. THe vendor told me to keep it

then it is a auto tune just like I states on the side the non-auto tunes have 3 holes h,l and idle adjustment holes...ill take it if you don't want it ;)... the auto tunes are the one to have in my humble opinion .............run it... they are heavier... than a 372xp ...have more power by far.... and are smooth .........to run........

I bought my brother a 576xp. I wanted the non auto tune version. How do I tell if it is or not. The label on the box says it is a 576xp. THe serial number on the saw says 576xp but the side cover says 576xp
The line in the middle says auto tune

The instructions manual came for an auto tune.
I called the vendor and they don’t have a clue what I got. They said the serial number says non auto tune.

Is it is an auto tune saw is that any good? Anyone have a non auto tune saw that I can see what it looks like. They don’t have any husky dealers around here
View attachment 622986 View attachment 622987 View attachment 622988
Can you remove top cover and air filter and take a picture. Looks auto tune to me. I like them.

I like them ...
that makes +3....wait the vendor told you also to keep it were now at +4 ;)...it's a keeper
Yes I called and read everything on the box and paperwork. They told me to keep it. Said the serial number says it’s not an auto tune. I have never had an auto tune and want to make sure I’m getting the better of the two saws

there is another post will questions on a new auto tune 576xp ....were is it raining new autotunes I want one....................
I made a mistake on the title and somehow posted two links. Can a moderator mesh the two threads please. So it reads 576xp not 575

Looks like auto tune to me too. I’ll add on to the keep it. Great saw. I got one used and I’ve been pulling it out for firewood a lot.

Back