60 minutes, $300.00

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100.00's

LOLOL, yup thats me. Not drunk though, my staggering when I walk comes from my heavy wallet,LOLOL

And that's just with $100's. But not after he pays the IRS and the side-job insurance!lolololol:hmm3grin2orange: ;) :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

attachment.php

I think we can get some cash for these....

lol

Of course, didn't think I would forget that did ya, whats that you was saying, huh,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

I'll try to listen for the sound of your saw on sunday thall, but I don't know if I'll be able to hear it over the roar of my 440 on a SIDE JOB I got this weekend. But now I don't know if i'll be able to do it now, without SIDE-JOB insurance!lololol No, but seroisly I am cutting the dead and leaning live trees on a farmer's property near me this weekend. Shhhhhhh, don't tell the IRS, they'll never catch me!lol:laugh: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :laugh: :rock:

I'll try to listen for the sound of your saw on sunday thall, but I don't know if I'll be able to hear it over the roar of my 440 on a SIDE JOB I got this weekend. But now I don't know if i'll be able to do it now, without SIDE-JOB insurance!lololol No, but seroisly I am cutting the dead and leaning live trees on a farmer's property near me this weekend. Shhhhhhh, don't tell the IRS, they'll never catch me!lol:laugh: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :laugh: :rock:

If ya need some help I know a low life tax evading lil bas-ard that will gladly give you a hand. Yup I've known him for years. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks Thall for inviting me here (1st post) and am looking forward to help you with those trees next Sunday, I am looking forward to it. Gotta give the ms290 convert a break-in workout.

Hey Joe how ya doin. BTW folks Joe is one of my regular customers at the shop.

Joe once we get those tree's done this Sunday you'll have more than enuff to replace that 290 with that 441 you want. We'll be done by 4pm. Looking forward to getttttttttttttering it done..

Thanks Thall for inviting me here (1st post) and am looking forward to help you with those trees next Sunday, I am looking forward to it. Gotta give the ms290 convert a break-in workout.

Great to see new blood on the board,,, but dude,,,,,, Slippery slope running with THALL,,,,,,,:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

Welcome to AS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Great to see new blood on the board,,, but dude,,,,,, Slippery slope running with THALL,,,,,,,:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

LOL, Joe and me get along great. We might go into business. We're gonna call it THE MOONLITE TREE SERVICE CO., :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

lol

If ya need some help I know a low life tax evading lil bas-ard that will gladly give you a hand. Yup I've known him for years. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

lol Is he one of those guys that saves EVERYTHING he's ever gotten, even newspaper? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back