60 minutes, $300.00

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
103scooter..... Bubba was over tonite ...You can smash the huge pane windows ..He will call us when hes ready...............For free no cash on this one...LOL

GREAT! MY HAMMER IS AT THE REDDY. I have Been Dreaming about a large hammer and large plate glass windows.:computer2: Hmmm are you going to bring the camera??? :camera:
Was just thinking.......I will do this as a free service to Bubba, so I guess no CASH will trade hands :hmm3grin2orange:

GREAT! MY HAMMER IS AT THE REDDY. I have Been Dreaming about a large hammer and large plate glass windows.:computer2: Hmmm are you going to bring the camera??? :camera:
Was just thinking.......I will do this as a free service to Bubba, so I guess no CASH will trade hands :hmm3grin2orange:

Yup I'll bring the camera................Hey how about a hammer cam.....Not.....

Was just thinking... If we take pictures of the windows being removed, could that be used as evidence?

Guess thats rite No money is changing hands

attachment.php

Oops to late no cash from that house under the Hoe........

What happened to the greenhouse?

Some nice materials there for reuse.

It came crashing down on Monday April 30th .......That was the smallest of the greenhouse's that were leveled... It would not have been a real far drive for ya.. That site is in Mequon ...Only two buildings still standing yet..

Some of the green house came home with me. The heaters, the irrigation stuff etc. It will live to see another day.

So much glass, so little time......:hmm3grin2orange:

That was a nice little house, why did it come down?

Do you really want to know????? I was removing a sat dish, pulled on dish and along with it came a large piece of roof. There were other skylights in the roof also that I had nothing to do with. I was going to go after the TV antenna, but after what happened with the dish, no way was I going back on that roof. I also found it very hard to believe someone was living in that house, a couple weeks before, can one say dump???

Last edited:
attachment.php

RBW this one came down too........

Was in this one also, but Ultra and others got there before I did, Would have been interesting to see them getting the cabinets out of the upstairs apartment using the hoe.... Notice another Greenhouse, well most of it was missing, behind the house. All the glass was gone:angry:

Around here they would have saved the stone buildings and divvied up the rest, unless they were doing the planned community thing.

That big one would have made a nice roadhouse or gogo bar!

Back