60 minutes, $300.00

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics?

Hey Joe how ya doin. BTW folks Joe is one of my regular customers at the shop.

Joe once we get those tree's done this Sunday you'll have more than enuff to replace that 290 with that 441 you want. We'll be done by 4pm. Looking forward to getttttttttttttering it done..

Gonna get some pics thall?:confused: :) :clap: :greenchainsaw:

Hey, that's already been done. With woolly hair, a beat up truck, saws held togther with wire and tape, and teeth rotted by meth, you'll fit in real well around here... :)

Naaaaaaaaaa them ole Georgia boys are kinda country but me and Joe, were near the city man, we're where its at baby,LOL

I'll try to protect you thall! Although I think you where holding your own with no problem.:ices_rofl: :rock: :)

Fair enuff. If ya gonna protects me from getting beat up I'll get some pics for ya. Tant no problem. If they over power ya I reckon I'll go bare knuckle next time instead of these sissy gloves I've been wearing through this one,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

brass

Fair enuff. If ya gonna protects me from getting beat up I'll get some pics for ya. Tant no problem. If they over power ya I reckon I'll go bare knuckle next time instead of these sissy gloves I've been wearing through this one,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

lolol:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

nites

Niters fellers. I gotta go out in the back yard with my flashlite and dig me up some lunch money for tomorrow fore it gets too late. Hope that dayumm dog of mine hasn't chewed up my marker again, that little plastic tab that marks where I buried my side job money, has IRS writtnen on it in FLOR RES ENT paint so I can spot it the dark,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Nites yaw.

Joe once we get those tree's done this Sunday you'll have more than enuff to replace that 290 with that 441 you want. We'll be done by 4pm. Looking forward to getttttttttttttering it done..[/QUOTE]

Now how can I turn down a deal like that. Sounds great! Hope the customer doesn't mind loud saws!

attachment.php

Anybody need greenhouse's for cash......

WTH I was told I could not have the green house even if it was for cash!

Back