• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 661C for 500i

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB84

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Got a homeowner owned, low mileage 661C, and I want a 500i. Anyone got a line on a dealer with one who takes trades in Michigan, I'm up for a drive.....

Attachments

• PXL_20210124_014658692.jpg
    PXL_20210124_014658692.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 33
  • PXL_20210124_014711575.jpg
    PXL_20210124_014711575.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
  • PXL_20210124_015348989.jpg
    PXL_20210124_015348989.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
@chipper1 , Know any dealers that take trades?
I know some do, but it's much like trading in a car, your better off selling them on your own and then buying one outright. If your not doing that you should at least negotiate the price before discussing the trade in so you know exactly what they are giving you for it.
@PaulB84 if you talk with a dealer who gives you an amount they will give you for it or you decide to sell it outright let me know, I may know someone. I should probably get mine out and run it, never started it lol.

Good or bad? I see you’re in Michigan too.
Just a different type of person to try and work with. Most dealers look at guys like us the way they look at everyone else who walks thru the door, just another uneducated buyer :rare2:.
@PaulB84. I forgot to say that the stihl dealer in cedar springs is a place that knows their products well, prices are what they are. The one on the NE corner of m66 and m50/m43 may take trade ins, I've bought used saws off them before.

Just a different type of person to try and work with. Most dealers look at guys like us the way they look at everyone else who walks thru the door, just another uneducated buyer :rare2:.
@PaulB84. I forgot to say that the stihl dealer in cedar springs is a place that knows their products well, prices are what they are. The one on the NE corner of m66 and m50/m43 may take trade ins, I've bought used saws off them before.
For kinda being in the middle of nowhere, Vern's is a cool little shop. Not nearly as cool as the Amish one a little south and a little east though!

For kinda being in the middle of nowhere, Vern's is a cool little shop. Not nearly as cool as the Amish one a little south and a little east though!
I wasn't ever super impressed, but then again I'm not normally lol. Never been to that Amish one. Just drove thru that way after leaving your place sunday on m50 to m66, been a while since I've been thru there. Verns has some sort of deal on stihl chains, I think buy two and get one free, not bad if you have to have stihl chains.

Back