70 cc king

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

70 cc king

• STIHL 440 series

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • STIHL 460 series

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Husqvarna 372 old

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • Husqvarna 372 x torq

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • Husqvarna 365sp

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • J-red 2171

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Dolmar 7900 series

Votes: 15 13.4%

• Total voters
Max-flow filter cures that headache !

Had a few never liked them.. Too big always catching on stuff and collect water in hard rain. Of course that was the earlier versions... Perhaps they made a slimmer version later. And honestly the OEM filters always fill with chips but seem to flow fine it just gets to be a habit cleaning them out. I didn't think about it much till I ran a 372 for a while then went back..

Dolkita 7900. 79cc displacement but lighter than most 70cc saws.
Used the 372 ones to try it out, went with the 7901 because it felt way better with a 24" in oak.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I gotta assume that since I love my 372xp I would like a 385xp. What’s the weight difference look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is my 372 and 390 pho, both tanks are filled.IMG_8201.JPG IMG_8203.JPG Digital bath scale, but will give a reference.

)Y
Won't stall as fast as the high rpms saws will. Torque bets rpms all day.

Steve
Rock, Paper. Scissors.

Hard to build on a formula to beat a formula without knowIng natures formula. Bit of a moot point with out any context it would seem. Doesn't mean you're wrong ...in your neck of the woods ;-) how's it going?

Not in my neck of the woods it don’t ! Chain is what cuts wood ... faster chain speed faster cut-cut ... physics 101
Well as long as it can be maintained without reducing chip thickness then you can't argue with that then can you.

Dude,head down my way. My lymy ass will teach u bout sumptim bout some good goomba food. Wtf
You got chicken-wings bro ? BBQ are da bomb baby ... bada bing bada boom !

Back