75cc Swedish-Made Pro Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's back? I never knew it ever existed before this thread.

I can tell its not norwegian made. If it was it would be a lot lighter, the recommended bar length would be 16" - 20", and it would have spring mounts ;).

Last edited:
The weight statement seem a bit high, but may be correct with the large dawgs, full wrap and the high air filter/cover........

The first thing I would do to that saw is getting rid of all that stuff.

The 2008 US Husky catalog list the 75cc 372xp at 4.0kW, not 3.9 btw - not that it matters much.....:)

Looks like a 372 Husqvarna to me, why the odd name on that saw??

My understanding is that they won't be getting Husky parts from their old distributer any longer, and will need to setup a new way to buy Husky parts that was not in place a few weeks ago, anyway. Maybe it is now. It just took about a month for them to get in a part that they got in a couple days a few months ago.

Last edited:
Looks like a 372 Husqvarna to me, why the odd name on that saw??

I'm guessing because Huskies cannot be sold over the internet anymore. Likely Baileys made a deal to sell the same saw under a "different" name as to not piss off other vendors.

Now I'm confused. Are you saying they are taking just those powerheads without the fire kits and selling them as chainsaws, I think thats what your impleing, correct????

My guess would be that baileys made a deal with unifire to buy powerheads before they get converted to fire saws. And if so it looks like they will only have a couple models to work with. Then I ask myself if they severed ties with Husky USA will they still be in the parts business???

Just My Opinions I do Not know for sure..

Scott

Back