75cc Swedish-Made Pro Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing

The snap on guy came by a week ago wanting people to pre pay to order a new Bluepoint pass through socket set. They look pretty good but are either Taiwan or China manufactured

I asked him if they were made in China
"They are Bluepoint" nodding his head
That is not what I asked you are they made in China?
"They come from overseas"

HE would not say CHINA

Friday I asked him if he had a cam timing degree wheel on the truck and he asked me
"What are they used for? Where would I look in the catalog?"

I will stay off the truck from now on

Last edited:
Wait till you guys get a load of the new Dolmar pricing
I've been hearing about this price increase for a while now. Called my dealer and he got back to me and said he can't find anything out about it. As far as he is concerned my quotes are good for this whole year.

I've been hearing about this price increase for a while now. Called my dealer and he got back to me and said he can't find anything out about it. As far as he is concerned my quotes are good for this whole year.

New pricing went into effect April 1st...at least for this territory.

The snap on guy came by a week ago wanting people to pre pay to order a new Bluepoint pass through socket set. They look pretty good but are either Taiwan or China manufactured

I asked him if they were made in China
"They are Bluepoint" nodding his head
That is not what I asked you are they made in China?
"They come from overseas"

HE would not say CHINA

Friday I asked him if he had a cam timing degree wheel on the truck and he asked me
"What are they used for? Where would I look in the catalog?"

I will stay off the truck from now on

The degree wheel is a performance tool, not a hand tool. APples and oranges IMHO.

I love Snappy. He's made me alot of money.

Fred

FWIW Buy your long T-27 and other bits from Snappy. They are dirt cheap and you can put them in craftsman sockets and if you break them, which you won't, Snappy buys you a new one.

Fred

The link at the beginning of this thread still works, but I can't find it on the Bailey's website. Did this deal get shut down?

If you submit an extremely high quantity it'll tell you only 30 are available. So if your wanting one you better hurry ;).

Latest posts

Back