A few Pictures of my 10 second car race car

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need a spare stock engine ($250) for your Talon?

----------

Talon/ Eclipse engine - $250 (Cleveland)
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-09-19, 8:50PM CDT

I have a 4G63 DOHC talon/ eclipse engine. it has about 90k on it. runs good. it fits 90-94talon/ eclipse. it is already pulled. ready to be loaded up and taken home. $250 obo

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/pts/847753745.html

1271311g7ZZZZZZZZZ89jb3c585917e6b10a8.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks you for the positive comments :clap: unfortunatatly I blew the motor on it's debut run........ The longblock motor had 10 miles or less on it and the builder should warranty it as I have known him for 17+ years. It was dynoed to be 624 horsepower and 559 pound feet of torque on a chassis dyno last fall. The motor is a 2.0 litre 4 cylinder with a monster turbo. I feel that I dropped a valve in a cylinder based on the noises that I heard in the car :( I will except petty rep tho

Schweeeeeeeet!!!!!!!! My son has a friend that has an 11 second Eagle Talon and it scared the Cr@p out of me.....I cant imagine a high 9 second pass,,,

nice ride Dude!!!!!!!

Thanks RR2.....here are three more just for fun:

100_0172.jpg

100_0179.jpg
And me and my new award...... :clap:

mod_0878.jpg

I also won a $100.00 gas credit card with this award........Whooooooop Peeeeee!

Last edited:
OHH NO Talon you posted a hottie or am i mistaken as to whats sitting in your car:)
Marybeth is very HOT........hahahahah.......too bad she ain't mine :( If I posted her outta the car......I would prolly be in some trouble here.......:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Marybeth is very HOT........hahahahah.......too bad she ain't mine :( If I posted her outta the car......I would prolly be in some trouble here.......:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I did think you wouldnt let ugly girls in your car lol

So...how'd it run?
I got to the track early. I broke a passenger side front axle on the first pass down the track from severe wheel hop. A new one only cost $60 exchange and is going in tomorrow. It will be 2-3 weeks until I can get back out to the track again. At least the motor did not blow up again :clap:

I got to the track early. I broke a passenger side front axle on the first pass down the track from severe wheel hop. A new one only cost $60 exchange and is going in tomorrow. It will be 2-3 weeks until I can get back out to the track again. At least the motor did not blow up again :clap:

Nice ride!! I have been drag racing and sled pulling my Duramax all season and no all about broken parts, Lol...

Did you post a time?

My jammy little brother just picked up a Mitz Evo 3 for $3000 US dollars, needs some engine work but otherwise hes a lucky little bugger, guys kid left it in his shed and went overseas so dad sold it! Looks just like this one
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Mitsubishi/auction-182439711.htm
Sounds like a good deal to me :clap: Although I would rather have this EVO RS that is owned by David Buschur of Buschur Racing. This is his daily driver. It is the first EVO in the world to post a 9 second 1/4 mile time with 93 octane pump gas. Please watch the 4 minute video.......it is impressive..... :clap:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Buschur-Racing-RS9s-on-9s_183131.htm

Last edited:

Cmon dude get the thing down the track!!!! I wanna see the times!

or just get the drift and quit burnun rice:cheers:

Being perfectly honest here with all members........I have one chance on the 15th of November......I live in Michigan :confused: The weather and my 1990 AWD are both unpredictable..... The 8th is calling for rain here :cry: I will race on the 15th........weather is very bad in Michigan. Milan Dragway is open an extra week here :rock: Track and cold track temperatures will cause "slicked" monster cars to hit the wall like last week while I was there......one guy almost got killed...:censored: You live in Oregon ........ I only dream about your weather year round :clap: I will post here if I am lucky enough to get out on this last day :cheers: Hey

Latest posts

Back