A little pecan takedown today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking stuff there! Man I wish I had some Pecan to burn-I posted awhile ago does it burn like Hickory and most said yes. That's one wood that I never had to burn unless I had some and didn't know what it was. Something about it just intrigues me....enjoy!

Nice saws, I had a 390 a while ago and sold it. It pulled pretty well. Those 066's are crazy and have lots of power! What size bar are you running on that 066 ? That 880 is a big saw as well. Congrats on the cut too :)

I ran a 36" bar on it yesterday. Also have a 24" for it. I have 47" and 24" bars for the 880. The 880 is a saw you want to be able to drive to where you are going to cut. Make the cut. Put it away. Sure would not want to carry it around all day.

Hal

I ran a 36" bar on it yesterday. Also have a 24" for it. I have 47" and 24" bars for the 880. The 880 is a saw you want to be able to drive to where you are going to cut. Make the cut. Put it away. Sure would not want to carry it around all day.

Hal

Pretty good sized bar, I run a 36" bar on my 441 M-Tronic and a 28" bar on my 031AV. I always keep a bunch of bars hanging up around the shop. Yes, I bet, That 880 is probably a heavy saw! It has a lot of power but will give your arms a back a turn for the worst, LOL.

Back