A nice little saw with potential.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice Sam. Should make a good saw with a xpw top end on it.

Nice saw Sam, we have one at work I put a full wrap on it. We keep it in the man lift, and its handy in the bucket with a 24 in bar, when you need more then a top saw up there. Rugged and reliable.

Working on my shopping list, one question....Does the 365 share the same intake boot as the 372? (non-XT)

Those 365's are SWEET, as you know. I sold mine to a friend, and he really likes it. I have 2 372/375's sitting here keeping me company though. One of the best series of saws Husky ever made. Special mention to the 254/262.

Good deal, thanks. I just wish the shop was open today, kind of excited to get another xpw together.

365 is a nice saw! I like mine with 75cc. :D

There's something about that 75/76 cc range that seems just right. I really like the 460/461/xpw/576 saws. Light enough to pack in smaller wood and enough stump power for big stuff.

I have three 365's with the intention of making 372's out of them. They run so good that I'm not changing them until they wear out.

I almost feel guilty with this one, the machining marks on the piston suggest the damn saw didn't hardly have any run time on it at all.....should make for good trading stock at the shop though.

I have three 365's with the intention of making 372's out of them. They run so good that I'm not changing them until they wear out.

Don't ya just hate that? I have a great 460 jug laying around but 3 440's that run great. Can't bring myself to tearing one down to put it on.

Back