A nice little saw with potential.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rounder

Rounder

Addicted to ArboristSite
NORMZILLA44

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice saw Sam, we have one at work I put a full wrap on it. We keep it in the man lift, and its handy in the bucket with a 24 in bar, when you need more then a top saw up there. Rugged and reliable.

procarbine2k1

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Those 365's are SWEET, as you know. I sold mine to a friend, and he really likes it. I have 2 372/375's sitting here keeping me company though. One of the best series of saws Husky ever made. Special mention to the 254/262.

Rounder

Rounder

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have three 365's with the intention of making 372's out of them. They run so good that I'm not changing them until they wear out.

I almost feel guilty with this one, the machining marks on the piston suggest the damn saw didn't hardly have any run time on it at all.....should make for good trading stock at the shop though.

Evanrude

Evanrude

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have three 365's with the intention of making 372's out of them. They run so good that I'm not changing them until they wear out.

Don't ya just hate that? I have a great 460 jug laying around but 3 440's that run great. Can't bring myself to tearing one down to put it on.

Latest posts