A peak inside the AM 346xp 44.3 kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell man port it and run it.........let us know how it does.
I plan on it. Just waiting for a couple odds and ends to show up at the dealership.

Looks familiar! :clap: Glad to see you got it all ok and think the kit is a pretty good un.

Everything looks good spent some time looking the kit over last night. If everything goes as planned Saturday will be the maiden voyage.:rock:

Sounds good just shoot me a PM and let me know how much the extras were and I'll get you some doll hairs!

Sounds good just shoot me a PM and let me know how much the extras were and I'll get you some doll hairs!

No worries I'll take care of it. It's on the house none of it is anything crazy expensive. But next time you should make a list:hmm3grin2orange:

The only thing that may cost me a little change would be the hda 199 /hopefully I still have one. If not I'll order one no biggie. I might put it together stock and get a before video. That'll depend on my camera woman's willingness to go out in the heat. She's a bit sensitive after all she is a red head:wink2:

if you had time, I would like to see it run stock before you port it.

not everyone ports them and being that you are doing an eval thread I think it would be valuable to know how it would perform if it was just bolted on.

thanks for posting the pics

David

if you had time, I would like to see it run stock before you port it.

not everyone ports them and being that you are doing an eval thread I think it would be valuable to know how it would perform if it was just bolted on.

thanks for posting the pics

David

I'll try to get it together today and get a video up. I'm not sure but I believe Mastermind has a video. I don't have a 346 to compare it to but you'll at least see it in wood.

The only thing that may cost me a little change would be the hda 199 /hopefully I still have one. If not I'll order one no biggie. I might put it together stock and get a before video. That'll depend on my camera woman's willingness to go out in the heat. She's a bit sensitive after all she is a red head:wink2:

Where can you order 199's from?

Latest posts

Back