A real merry Christmas thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derek

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I dont know about the other xmas thread, ( did i click the right button?)

But it just turned midnight here, Its the "first" official gretting you'll get this year, ( unless Timbers up, there 2 hours eairler than Austrailia)

For most of you its around 7 or 8 in the morning FRIDAY, most of you are freezing and have a hell of a day in front of you..

Last minute shopping frenzy, the traffic is gunna be hell..

For me, Its stinking hot but we might get some rain, in fact most of the countrys top and east will get rained on xmas day, Aussie lopa is about the only dry one around , poor Timber will be soaked...We will make the most of it.. Being with loved ones, sure the pressents are nice ( im gunna go open one soon) But lets try to remember more than the commericial value of the day, Im sure you'll be nice to the "odd" one in your group, im sure we all have a idea who im talking about, be it inlaw, cousin, or the bosses wife nagging in your ear all day, be nice to them , its only for the day, we do much harder things all the time..

Please drive like you plan to see in the new year, our road toll here is allready apaulling, the life you save might be your own!!

The food will be great, the faces of kids opening presents, will be a treat, these are times to remember and cherrish...Go the extra yard to make it a great day...

Say another prayer for Brett and his family, stay strong brother, we are here for you! The kids still need you be strong in your faith..

And finaly a very merry Christmas to you all....Derek... :angel:

I personally have much to be thankful for on this Christmas eve. Awesome wife 2 great kids, my youngest has already started bugging me to open a present. We let them open 1 on X-mas eve and the rest on x-mas morning.
The temp dropped to 0 this morning but the wood stove has kept the house toasty warm. I put a large brisket in the oven to slow cook all day, its starting to smell great!! :) The only thing missing here is the SNOW. Its going to be a good day, family and friends will be over for dinner then we always go to church for the evening communion service, it's very special.

I hope that all of your needs are being met.
I wish all my tree care comrades a very Merry Christmas!!! :angel:

Merry Christmas, Ya'll

It's a balmy 38.6F/3.7C, Light rain/mist, with ice pellets forcast for Saturday morning. Merry Christmas from Sunny Florida. :p

In advance because I have no intention of getting up early...

Merry Christmas one and all!

It is about 2 below f,here,in the big corn field.9:30 pm.Christmas,in a few hours.Those that travel,be safe.Those that have family in,cherish.Christmas,is about,mostly children.You may forget it,in a few years.They will remember it all of their lives.

merry_christmas.gif

stay warm, stay safe!

Che

Back