A Tale of Three Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was lucky enough to run all three and between the 2 90 cc's I prefered the 660, no reason other than I think it has more ass. Both were amazing though. As far as which I'd rather run all day, it's be the "Black Mak."

Cant see MCWs 660 but this stock one does ok.

object>

:):)

I was lucky enough to run all three and between the 2 90 cc's I prefered the 660, no reason other than I think it has more ass. Both were amazing though. As far as which I'd rather run all day, it's be the "Black Mak."

You and I both know the only reason you liked the 660 better, is because it has this written on it.
attachment.php
:biggrinbounce2:

Last edited:
I think he might like the 660 more because it has more low end torque so it can more easily pull through big wood with big bars. and its probably going to last a lot longer under tough conditions. :chainsawguy:

You and I both know the only reason you liked the 660 better, is because it has this written on it.
attachment.php
:biggrinbounce2:

It does? I hadn't noticed with all the wood chips hitting me on the leg and distracting me from its orange and white awesomeness. :hmm3grin2orange:
(in all fairness the 390 was smoother but I don't seem to remember you putting your knee into that one)

Latest posts

Back