A Tale of Three Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, LOL, can't wait to see what the BB kit looks like.

Hi Will. Al mentioned you may be chasing a BB kit for your 372 so if interested PM me your address and I'll sort out a price. I have one remaining 372 BB kit (Al should be receiving the other one any day) and it is excellent. In all honesty mate I should be able to land it to you for less than USD$100. Even with monster freight costs I won't be making a loss. I am still waiting on two 395XP BB kits for testing plus some BB Dolmar kits. I'll be getting a lot more in soon for all sorts of saws however at this stage am having a few tested and checked by a few guys on this site just to make sure they run as good as they look. They look really good and I am very impressed.

Hi splitpost. Any hint of oxidation must have come from the poorer photo. These kits are perfect with the exception of the 372XP BB kit sent to Al which only had a slight grinder mishap when little Chinaman was I assume grinding bevels off the ports. Only cosmetic though but I'll let Al judge that. I'm just selling them, he's the expert :)

Hi Will. Al mentioned you may be chasing a BB kit for your 372 so if interested PM me your address and I'll sort out a price. I have one remaining 372 BB kit (Al should be receiving the other one any day) and it is excellent. In all honesty mate I should be able to land it to you for less than USD$100. Even with monster freight costs I won't be making a loss. I am still waiting on two 395XP BB kits for testing plus some BB Dolmar kits. I'll be getting a lot more in soon for all sorts of saws however at this stage am having a few tested and checked by a few guys on this site just to make sure they run as good as they look. They look really good and I am very impressed.

Hi splitpost. Any hint of oxidation must have come from the poorer photo. These kits are perfect with the exception of the 372XP BB kit sent to Al which only had a slight grinder mishap when little Chinaman was I assume grinding bevels off the ports. Only cosmetic though but I'll let Al judge that. I'm just selling them, he's the expert :)

Cool PM coming your way man!!

So what happened to the 390???:hmm3grin2orange:

Still got it :) It's a great saw and definately will not be getting sold. Because of our high exchange rate I can basically import a 660, use it, sell it, and not lose a cent :cheers:
Stihl saws are very pricey out here...

Still got it :) It's a great saw and definately will not be getting sold. Because of our high exchange rate I can basically import a 660, use it, sell it, and not lose a cent :cheers:
Stihl saws are very pricey out here...

Hmmmm, wish I had a need for a ported 660... :laugh:

:confused:i was referring to the 660 top end photos

Cool PM coming your way man!!

Here are actual photos of the kit that I'm sending to you mate :cheers:

20082010212.jpg

20082010211.jpg

20082010210.jpg

20082010209.jpg

20082010214.jpg

20082010207.jpg

Latest posts

Back