A trio of original beautiful 372XPs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love me some stripes. Fresh from this afternoon.

IMG_2382-L.jpg

IMG_2381-L.jpg

IMG_2386-L.jpg

They are my favorite 70cc class saw. The power they make after mods is simply amazing.

No love for your 440/460 hybrid? The saw is in the 70cc class right? I think it is listening to you say that haha haha

Sent from my non internal combustion device.

I do love that saw, but the 372 is just a hair stronger. Plus, they just sound so cool, lol.
That was a cold one Brad, I think your Hybrid may take an extra pull to start now haha..

On a serious note I have been thinking I may want a 372 to help my CAD

That is my thing I keep hearing you, Randy, and others talk about the 372 ported. I'm a die hard Stihl guy but I keep looking and thinking maybe an older XPW or regular XP may be my first non Stihl...

That is my thing I keep hearing you, Randy, and others talk about the 372 ported. I'm a die hard Stihl guy but I keep looking and thinking maybe an older XPW or regular XP may be my first non Stihl...

You won't like it if your a real stihl head.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love me some stripes. Fresh from this afternoon.

IMG_2382-L.jpg

IMG_2381-L.jpg

IMG_2386-L.jpg

Beautiful Brad! Me and you seem to have similar OCD when it comes to our yard.

Do you have a striper on that deck? Did you make your own? Or is that just how it mows?

I made one for my Dixie Chopper. Dixie's own design is a bunch chains (kinda like a drag system). It's over $400!! So I just took a 6 ft piece of rubber mat and zip screwed it to the back of the deck :) A cheap, easy, and effective striper.

Beautiful cut ChevyBob...lawn + stripes top notch. My Tiger cub doesn't come close. May have to rig up
a roller system like Dex.o_O Fresh cut, well striped lawn is a pleasure to look at...calms the nerves.

Ya no rollers here! We run the Tiger and just got the new 61" V-Ride stand on last season. The secret is the Velocity deck on the big Scags nothing cuts better except MAYBE and Exmark. I also keep the decks scraped and we have a quality blade grinder even though that cut was done at the end of my route that day. I put sharp blades on after everyday of cutting.

Beautiful cut ChevyBob...lawn + stripes top notch. My Tiger cub doesn't come close. May have to rig up
a roller system like Dex.o_O Fresh cut, well striped lawn is a pleasure to look at...calms the nerves.

Back