Alert Jred saws on eBay not as advertised

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 3 saws, a 2166 and 2 2250s.... They are advertised as new they are NOT, factory refurbs. Melted R in the bottom of the fuel tank. Seller lied said they are new, never used, it's actually in the item title, "not a refurb" so be aware.
file report with ebay

Look at the chain guide on the top clutch cover. That's on a 2012 2050 i
I bought from them. That's PROOF to me that not ALL the saws are brand new. I got a partial refund and I am ok with it.
ec350f9fab60a6da5d4484005abd1f4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Fellas!! I bought 8 2166 ....and 8 2155.... at this price put fuel and oil in it run the dam jred until u cook it make money and go with the flow of wow I saved a nice penny on these saws ..... they have been branded due to refurb only because of flood damage to warehouse some will come in reg box some reboxed husqvarna got them back as a lot and made sure they where ok inspected reboxed .. and had the wholesale guy dump them on flea bag I mean flebay when I stumbled across on flebay I contacted asked for dealer info checked out .. also it's amazing how fast a man I'm giving some credit to some when I say man now dont get all butt chafing and blast off the seat it will only prov my opinion true. They are brand new I have 16 total and they are new contact husqvarna and see for yourself have your dealer info ready or u will be on phone for along time if not

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
"R" STANDS FOR
.REAL SAVINGS
.RUNS GREAT
.REALLY GUYS
+1

Those poor ole Ebay folks didn't know what they were about to get their-selves into by buyer that train load of saws to flip. I received a 2166 for $439 that was new, but branded. I almost feel guilty for the poor folks. I have bought POS 372xps that needed a rebuild and have way more in them than that new jred. Send back folks and then fuss latter about the price of those new saws at the dealer.

reply to my questions....

w message from: wildcats46 (227,009 )

We receive these products from the factory at wholesale. We are a re seller not a retail so unfortunately we are unable to offer warranties. Although when you order , you can purchase a warratny through eBAy. They are brand new in the box and high quality ! We look forward to doing business with you ! If you have anymore questions please let me know and i will be glad to answer . Have a great day. Keep choosing WildCats46!

Thanks,
Lacey

Thank You,
Wildcats46
P O Box 356
Swainsboro, GA 30401

they basically feed a line of **** that is tailored to the message sender....I indicated that I was worried about warranties as word on the street was they were not in the original boxes, and that many were not new but refurbished, or rejected for cosmetic reasons....notice how they danced around the questions and quantifiers? My message was very calculated, my job requires me to shuffle through the chaff when dealing with contracts for the government.... this answer was designed to dance around the questions and yet leave you feeling safe...IE a ******** line. Funny thing is, if they said yeah they are cosmetic rejects (or qualified rebuilds) i would drop 5 bills in a heartbeat....for a new 365 equivalent ???? **** yeah I would... and not even break a sweat

they basically feed a line of **** that is tailored to the message sender....I indicated that I was worried about warranties as word on the street was they were not in the original boxes, and that many were not new but refurbished, or rejected for cosmetic reasons....notice how they danced around the questions and quantifiers? My message was very calculated, my job requires me to shuffle through the chaff when dealing with contracts for the government.... this answer was designed to dance around the questions and yet leave you feeling safe...IE a ******** line. Funny thing is, if they said yeah they are cosmetic rejects (or qualified rebuilds) i would drop 5 bills in a heartbeat....for a new 365 equivalent ???? **** yeah I would... and not even break a sweat
The more I responded, the chittier they got with me. Basically that they are way too big, with way too many "satisfied" customers, for my points to be valid.

Look at the chain guide on the top clutch cover. That's on a 2012 2050 i
I bought from them. That's PROOF to me that not ALL the saws are brand new. I got a partial refund and I am ok with it.
ec350f9fab60a6da5d4484005abd1f4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Looks like the chain adjuster pin is broken too

reply to my questions....

w message from: wildcats46 (227,009 )

We receive these products from the factory at wholesale. We are a re seller not a retail so unfortunately we are unable to offer warranties. Although when you order , you can purchase a warratny through eBAy. They are brand new in the box and high quality ! We look forward to doing business with you ! If you have anymore questions please let me know and i will be glad to answer . Have a great day. Keep choosing WildCats46!

Thanks,
Lacey

Thank You,
Wildcats46
P O Box 356
Swainsboro, GA 30401
Same line they gave me.

Waiting on a answer from them to buy all these returned saws at a great deal fix the ones worth fixing keep the ones for parts not worth fixing if there is any so I say thank you all for the heads up

I feel for the dealers trying to keep their stores open while distributors undercut them like this. There's an element of betrayal in all this, along with the misrepresentations. But I guess that's bidness these days.

I feel for the dealers trying to keep their stores open while distributors undercut them like this. There's an element of betrayal in all this, along with the misrepresentations. But I guess that's bidness these days.
I can almost guarantee these saws were sold buy a insurance Company

Latest posts

Back