Alittle Stihl vacation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Class anyone?

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm mad, their shop is super clean, grrr

attachment.php

Lake you said my shop was too clean, now whatcha say,LOL

Last edited:
$19,000 chain grinder, it just isn't fair, grrrr

attachment.php

100% automatic, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
attachment.php

Lake you said my shop was too clean, now whatcha say,LOL

They don't have to deal with real world saws..... today I wrestled 2 x 200T, an 056, an 041, 2 x 044 and and 036-pro into submission... and the phone, and usual mass of dumb and dumber customers...

about 10 lbs of filth came off them (the saws), most of it on me.

Oh yes... and one dragged in an 088 with a 6 foot bar that "came off" while they were cutting...

Filth, oil, grease, gray hairs.. my life.. all while you were sucking up to the big boys...;)

Last edited:
Thats about all the pics I got around the factory.

Thanks to you know who for the tour and it was great meeting up with you again and getting a first hand look at how the place has grown.

For those that don't know that factory had 1200 workers about 4 years ago, today they have over 2000. The future of Stihl is brighter than ever, they are growing leaps and bounds.

The rest of the pics are a mere 120 photos of babes on the beach taken by a sneaky guy up on the 10th floor of the Holiday Inn. They never had a clue THE CHAMP was spying on them for hours with a 800mm lens,LOL

Thats about all the pics I got around the factory.

Thanks to you know who for the tour and it was great meeting up with you again and getting a first hand look at how the place has grown.

For those that don't know that factory had 1200 workers about 4 years ago, today they have over 2000. The future of Stihl is brighter than ever, they are growing leaps and bounds.

The rest of the pics are a mere 120 photos of babes on the beach taken by a sneaky guy up on the 10th floor of the Holiday Inn. They never had a clue THE CHAMP was spying on them for hours with a 800mm lens,LOL

Dats why you da Champ, sneaky devil you

They don't have to deal with real world saws..... today I wrestled 2 x 200T, an 056, an 041, 2 x 044 and and 036-pro into submission... and the phone, and usual mass of dumb and dumber customers...

about 10 lbs of filth came off them (the saws), most of it on me.

Oh yes... and one dragged in an 088 with a 6 foot bar that "came off" while they were cutting...

Filth, oil, grease, gray hairs.. my life.. all while you were sucking up to the big boys...;)

For what its worth to you ole feller your name was brought up several times today and trust me the big boys know exactly who you are and what a great asset you are to Stihl.

Also there is a real tall guy that works down there. I got the chance to go up to his office to see if it was clean just like he did when he came by our shop a month or so ago. His office past my inspection,LOL That guy is a real charactor and you know who I'm referring to Lake.

For what its worth to you ole feller your name was brought up several times today and trust me the big boys know exactly who you are and what a great asset you are to Stihl.

Also there is a real tall guy that works down there. I got the chance to go up to his office to see if it was clean just like he did when he came by our shop a month or so ago. His office past my inspection,LOL That guy is a real charactor and you know who I'm referring to Lake.

How is Peter:cheers:

Back